DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please, check this ticket

Any support person please reply to this TID: 335299

Its Urgent :)

is it offline? i cannot connect into my rdp.. :-?

Kindly do not post support requests on the thread unless we stop replying to your tickets completely or run away (not that we plan to do it :P)

This is a sales thread, please understand it! All above stated tickets/issues were resolved within a time frame of 0-6 hours.

Buy High Quality RDPs from DediRDP and enjoy quality services and on time support for any issues you face.

We accept PayPal, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Payza, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bank Transfers.

Order Regular RDP Online - Prices starting @ 8$
Order Encoding RDP Online - Prices starting @ 20$
Order Mini RDP Online - 5$ / month with 250 GB space​

hi friend Rox i been lookking services of RDP and i see that you have good reputation here and with your costumers so i think and how you be a Part of staff here are u give services garanted so i wanna proof your services of MINI RDP $5 Dollar but first i wanna a demo please.
thanks and i been waiting your response (i add you in skype i Rexx)
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]#Rexx
#Love Faith Dream

[/FONT]

hi friend Rox i been lookking services of RDP and i see that you have good reputation here and with your costumers so i think and how you be a Part of staff here are u give services garanted so i wanna proof your services of MINI RDP $5 Dollar but first i wanna a demo please.
#Rexx
#Love Faith Dream

We are waiting for you on Skype :) Thanks for your faith, just like hundreds of customers we have who trust us for their needs.

#Rexx
#Love Faith Dream

I am using their Mini-RDP service for third month now which is really great compared to others because the plan has 250 GB space and 1gbps speed. It is best plan for normal RDP uses.. like torrents, file-hosts uploading/downloading. I use it for torrents and sorting files. You can try it for a month, if its okay for your use then continue. Support also good, you can contact them in Skype. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your loyalty and trust in our services @DBlues; we are very proud to have customers like you.

Buy High Quality RDPs from DediRDP and enjoy quality services and on time support for any issues you face.

We accept PayPal, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Payza, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bank Transfers.

Order Regular RDP Online - Prices starting @ 8$
Order Encoding RDP Online - Prices starting @ 20$
Order Mini RDP Online - 5$ / month with 250 GB space

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the Mini RDP from Rox for an awesome price. Him and his staff have taken the level of professionalism to a new level. Usual support response is within 30 minutes. Server speed is exceptional (NL-USA) and not overloaded like many other hosts. (You can see how many are hosted through the My Computer in the RDP).

I would vouch for this host and suggest it if anyone wants top class service at a reasonable price.

Bought the Mini RDP from Rox for an awesome price. Him and his staff have taken the level of professionalism to a new level. Usual support response is within 30 minutes. Server speed is exceptional (NL-USA) and not overloaded like many other hosts. (You can see how many are hosted through the My Computer in the RDP).

I would vouch for this host and suggest it if anyone wants top class service at a reasonable price.

Thanks for your honest review :)

hey
unable to via PP, Please help me to find alternative way to pay for your service

My staff has replied to your ticket with the details you requested.

Regards,
Rox

Hello Rox, DediRDP Fans,

I ordered mini rdp 5 hours ago and I dont have any login details or something like that.

Could you please tell me how long it takes usually ?

Thank you for answer

Hello Rox, DediRDP Fans,

I ordered mini rdp 5 hours ago and I dont have any login details or something like that.

Could you please tell me how long it takes usually ?

Thank you for answer

Hi Draken,

I am glad that you have chosen us for your RDP needs. The set-up time is usually within 0-4 hours but sometimes it may go up to 8 hours. I believe your order was processed.

Feel free to PM me your e-mail if not.

Regards,
Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back