DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ Very fast support, also for cheaper RDPs
+ Using the C:\-drive temporary is allowed
+ Not too much users on cheaper RDPs

- Restarts the server (I think) one time per day, but WITHOUT NOTICE FOR USERS BEFORE, this is a no go! (Now, the server is down since 1-2h)
- Slow unrar

Next month I'll test Hostdzire to compare them :)

Have to withdraw my positive support experience:

The support is bad! JDownloader won't start, it's just show this message:

http: //i.imgur.com/N3rGoEN.png

Also by trying to start it anyway, there was no action. So I'd informed the support about this problem and they say, I have to try it again, but the message was shown to me furthermore.

So I cancelled my RDP, the "Elite Support Ninja" asked me for a reason, so I said that the JD problem is there furthermore and he just answered:

DediRDP Support said:
JDownloader is working fine for everyone.

Think, this is just impudently! Now, I've written following:

Dear, please don't start discussions, JDownloader wasn't working fine for me, every time starting it, there was no JD, just this notification, that I've sent to you a few days ago:

By trying to start "anyway", it's kept closed!

Before you just moved me to another server, JD was EXTREMELY laggy on old server, it has opened, but it was mainly unfunctional.

Now, I bought for 7.70EUR an better RDP at Hostdzire, JD is working PERFECTLY, without lags, like on my local computer.

So now you have two options:

1. You refund my PayPal Money of USD 5.25 = EUR 5.00, Invoice 2389, and receive a positive feedback for support on Wjunction
  2. OR I will start a Dispute on PayPal and you will strongly negative Feedback on Wjunction and other webmasters boards!

Please be a serious hosting provider, I just used this RDP for under 1 day!

And he answered:

JDownloader is working fine. You are free to dispute the transaction and post negative replies, we can prove you wrong easily since our claim is correct. Anyone can login to the server you were in and verify it, we are open to give you another opportunity of using JDownloader on our server though.

There would be no refunds as per our ToS as we believe there are no issues with the server.

And a wrong Java-Version and unfunctional JDownloader isn't a server issue?
If there is no refund, as settled in ToS, why I can cancel services? What the sense?

Now, I'm paying EUR 2.50 more monthly for an RDP at Hostdzire, but this money is good investing, faster servers because of less people, 3x faster uploads, faster unrars, and no need to open a ticket every time. E.g., if you want the admin to install a programm, you just write them in Skype, at Dedirdp, you have to create ticket every time -.-

I strongly would advise against DediRdp!

Have to withdraw my positive support experience:

The support is bad! JDownloader won't start, it's just show this message:

Also by trying to start it anyway, there was no action. So I'd informed the support about this problem and they say, I have to try it again, but the message was shown to me furthermore.

So I cancelled my RDP, the "Elite Support Ninja" asked me for a reason, so I said that the JD problem is there furthermore and he just answered:

DediRDP Support said:
JDownloader is working fine for everyone.

Think, this is just impudently! Now, I've written following:

Dear, please don't start discussions, JDownloader wasn't working fine for me, every time starting it, there was no JD, just this notification, that I've sent to you a few days ago:

By trying to start "anyway", it's kept closed!

Before you just moved me to another server, JD was EXTREMELY laggy on old server, it has opened, but it was mainly unfunctional.

Now, I bought for 7.70EUR an better RDP at Hostdzire, JD is working PERFECTLY, without lags, like on my local computer.

So now you have two options:

1. You refund my PayPal Money of USD 5.25 = EUR 5.00, Invoice 2389, and receive a positive feedback for support on Wjunction
  2. OR I will start a Dispute on PayPal and you will strongly negative Feedback on Wjunction and other webmasters boards!

Please be a serious hosting provider, I just used this RDP for under 1 day!

And he answered:

JDownloader is working fine. You are free to dispute the transaction and post negative replies, we can prove you wrong easily since our claim is correct. Anyone can login to the server you were in and verify it, we are open to give you another opportunity of using JDownloader on our server though.

There would be no refunds as per our ToS as we believe there are no issues with the server.

And a wrong Java-Version and unfunctional JDownloader isn't a server issue?
If there is no refund, as settled in ToS, why I can cancel services? What the sense?

Now, I'm paying EUR 2.50 more monthly for an RDP at Hostdzire, but this money is good investing, faster servers because of less people, 3x faster uploads, faster unrars, and no need to open a ticket every time. E.g., if you want the admin to install a programm, you just write them in Skype, at Dedirdp, you have to create ticket every time -.-

I strongly would advise against DediRdp!

Truth still remains, JDownloader is working on the server you were and all the servers we have. With regards to speeds being slow - you bought a Mini RDP with low resources, what do you expect? There is a lot of difference between a X3440 16GB server and E3-1230 32 GB server.

Anyway, I will reply to your PayPal dispute. Before that, I will still offer you one chance to check the server and see for yourself that JD is indeed working or I invite the Administrator to check himself.

Also, support on Skype - we feel that is a very unprofessional way of doing things. I cannot keep track of what my staff is doing if everything is done over Skype. Skype is meant for talks, not support. We do come online on Skype often, but always encourage our users to create tickets in order to keep track of everything. Specially when there are PayPal disputes, you know :)

Last edited:
Also, support on Skype - we feel that is a very unprofessional way of doing things. I cannot keep track of what my staff is doing if everything is done over Skype. Skype is meant for talks, not support. We do come online on Skype often, but always encourage our users to create tickets in order to keep track of everything. Specially when there are PayPal disputes, you know :)

Then why not implement a live ticketing system, that way chat logs will be saved through live chat and also through the ticketing system.
It's kinda annoying to wait for a ticket to be replied to when a customer needs to speak to admins/support during a critical moment.

Definitely, that can be done in future. We are not investing in it right away though.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Rox, Check pm

Hi,

Please create sales ticket instead of replying here like this.

Regards,
Rox

Announcing the launch of Mini RDP - Read more about it here: Stop using Rapidleech!

Server Specifications:
Intel Xeon X3440 / E3-1230 Server (4 Cores / 8 Threads)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
250 GB SATA Private Drive Hard Disk Space
1Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
Unmetered Bandwidth
Pre-Installed Applications like Registered IDM, Zoom Uploader and more

Price - 5 USD / Month
Order Link - Order Mini RDP Now

Review after using it for 1.5 months.Very much satisfied with the service and honestly who gives you 250 gb space with such great speed and awesome support(very nice response time for even faster ask on skype) just for 5$.Curently I have 500gb space for 10$. I maily use it Torrent purpose and it has worked flawlessly since now
rdp_speed.jpg

speed_utorrent.jpg

Much suggested for everyone else if u wanna save some bucks :P Go for them without hesitation :)

Last edited:
Announcing the launch of Mini RDP - Read more about it here: Stop using Rapidleech!

Server Specifications:
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth

Price - 5 USD / Month

Order Placed
Invoice #2595

THX!!!

Rox plz check ticket #122129

Hello, ticket was replied in 10 minutes and resolved within an hour. I request our customers not post for support here. This is a Sales Thread. You could definitely post if we are not responding even after 10-12 hours or something like that.

Server Specifications:
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth

Price - 5 USD / Month

Server Specifications:
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth

Price - 5 USD / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back