DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you guys are trying to access a server under maintenance and then cry about it. Anyway, I have considered your suggestion in the ticket, thanks for it :)

do not used dedrdp they close your account for no reason.. bad services and bad customers service, asked for refund and they refused.. beware

Your account was suspended for using bots and streaming, which is not allowed as per our Terms of Service. We did try to tell you politely about not using it but you did not budge and hence the suspension/termination. I have the proofs with me, any admin can come on teamviewer and verify it.

ok Now i need urgently Encoding RDP can you tell me how much users you have got there right now if you cant reveal here plz pm thx.. asap

Really Good !!

Using from the time they launched their services. DediRDP is one of the best encoding RDP providers.
:)

Last edited:
Order

Hi,
i ordered a RDP Regular 2 after testing it via beta yesterday. I forgot to turn off my VPN so there are two wrong orders which couldn't be completed.
Please Respond to my ticket #969798
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back