DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portable Apps banned in encoding packages?
I plan on using one or two. I tried to place an order but it seems your website is down for maintenance/ddos.
I will check back later.

You need to take approval for portable apps you want to use. We will be back soon, meanwhile you can add us on Skype @ DediRDP for more details.

We are just performing some maintenance activities before we get back online fully.

hi. do you support payza or just paypal and webmoney?
Yes, we accept Payza. Our payment options are : Skrill/Payza/PayPal/WebMoney/Bank Transfer.

================================================

Exciting Offers:

Use Coupon CODE ENCODE50 to avail 50% off on your first Invoice

Use Coupon CODE PREMIUM5 to avail flat 5$ off on your first Invoice

Last edited by a moderator:
Transfer 10.00 wmz successfully made!

Invoice #144
Invoice Date: 12/01/2014
Due Date: 12/01/2014

wating my details hope i recived my details soon

Description: heart_tracker
Amount: − 10.00 WMZ
Fee: − 0.08 WMZ
Date: 1/12/2014 7:56:54 PM

THank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Your account details were sent few minutes back. Kindly check your email.

Regards,
Rox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exciting Offers:

Hello,

Your account details were sent few minutes back. Kindly check your email.

Regards,
Rox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exciting Offers:

Thanks Rox for the fast responce

Note: Best Speed in dediRdp i like it Rox again got good rdp provider i found continue to buiy next month also :-=:-=:-=:fly::fly::fly:

Regards
Heart_tracker

Last edited:
Yes they are still active.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exciting Offers:

Last edited:
PREMIUM5 Promotion code not available. I got this message when I enter promotion code for NL Regular Premium 1.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Last edited:
How many user in regular RDP and premium RDP?

I want to buy NL regular 1

PREMIUM5 Promotion code not available. I got this message when I enter promotion code for NL Regular Premium 1.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

encode promotional code is not working.. sad thanks for stupid excitement though you should add when promos going to expire.

Hi,

Please create a ticket on website and your issues/questions will be promptly responded to. Promotion code can be extended on request, no issues with that.

Regards,
Rox
DediRDP

I can request a NL Encoder 2 with clean install of windows and set myself the programs that I use? or do not have permission to do so?

Top notch support if they keep up they quality n not oversold i will definitely renew.

Regards,

Thanks for your kind words, we are glad to serve you.

I can request a NL Encoder 2 with clean install of windows and set myself the programs that I use? or do not have permission to do so?

Admin rights cannot be provided. You can always request for your desired apps to be installed on the server. Also, there will be no fresh copy of Windows since this is a shared server.

I need NL regular 1
but i see
Oops, there's a problem...

Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

Pls fix :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back