Other DediFrance.com - Admin Encoding RDP, Xeon i7 3520, 24GB RAM, 1Gbps from $22/Mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will follow a simple drill here, you will get warnings and on repeated warnings, you will be banned WITHOUT Refunds.

Thanks

---------- Post added 25th May 2012 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 24th May 2012 at 08:33 PM ----------

Got 3 sold and 5 leftover.

Let me know for anyone who wants to order.

Regards

so we can encode 24/7 as long as one encode at a time? like all the encodes are in queue so they will be process one at a time?

if you can see someone touching 99% CPU usage will you ban them instantly or advice them first to minimize the CPU usage?

bro first of all this is not vps this is shared encoding server among max 6 or 7 users like everybody sell around here. the thing is you can enjoy full server at some point of day where nobody doing encoding it means high speed encoding but you cant do 24/7 using high CPU.
its shared so fair usage policy applied. it does not means at peak time your encoding speed will be damn slow, No, it will be around anything which is call Fair.

better thing about this guy he is not putting normal users (uplaoding/downloading) like others do around here,
it is purely for Encoding users & its is on 1GBPS baby :)

i hope i clear you in many things.

bro first of all this is not vps this is shared encoding server among max 6 or 7 users like everybody sell around here. the thing is you can enjoy full server at some point of day where nobody doing encoding it means high speed encoding but you cant do 24/7 using high CPU.
its shared so fair usage policy applied. it does not means at peak time your encoding speed will be damn slow, No, it will be around anything which is call Fair.

better thing about this guy he is not putting normal users (uplaoding/downloading) like others do around here,
it is purely for Encoding users & its is on 1GBPS baby :)

i hope i clear you in many things.

Thanks @iAmDjmAd for clearing out many things for clients over here.

Guys, this is not like what you think, this is the best RDP for encoding services and you get to use full resource without any limits and cap.

Enjoy our services and buy a slot with us. :)

account gets suspended of dedifrance host!!!!!!!!

The account suspension was temp issue with our hosting, it was resolved quickly by staff.

Order your slots guys with cheapest prices and great support , speeds.
We got 5 slots left at present.

Thanks

---------- Post added 2nd Jun 2012 at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st Jun 2012 at 01:04 PM ----------

3 slots available on cart.
For 2$ discount on the slot, pM Me.

Good News for all clients.

Our PAYPAL payment option is WORKING FINE NOW.
You should be able to pay us on our ID: dedifrance@gmail.com
You can pay directly on cart or send the payment directly.

i want trial account.

Please ask TRIAL FROM STAFF on Live chat, it should be done asap for you.

when u will accept paypal?

You can pay directly on cart or send the payment directly.​

Demo account Please i want to test one

Ask SUPPORT STAFF for demo, we are online.

Please accept paypal as an payment option.

You can pay directly on cart or send the payment directly.​

both paypal and alertpay(payza) not working as payment option:facepalm: not sure of the others

Both PAYPAL & Alertpay are working now.
Both ID's are same: dedifrance@gmail.com

You can pay directly in case it does not work on cart.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

At present we have 5 slots available on our ENCODING RDP SERVERS.

We got 2 slots left on ENCODING Servers and then we are deciding to bring up NORMAL UPLOADING SERVERS FOR OVH.

Please pm me if you are interested in normal ovh servers without encoding ones.

Thanks

make it RAID-0 like the encoding one with competitive price and it will be one of the best here in WJ.

make it RAID-0 like the encoding one with competitive price and it will be one of the best here in WJ.

Sold out on both encoding servers only 1 slot left over.

We will try and bring the best performance RDP servers for normal users asap.
Hope to sell them like HOT CAKES.:facepalm:

A single slot for ENCODING RDP up for grabs.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back