Other DediFrance.com - Admin Encoding RDP, Xeon i7 3520, 24GB RAM, 1Gbps from $22/Mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
warriortime PM or email me your ticket IDs and your IP for RDP and user ID.

I just PM my details. But I can't even close the slot, I can't click on nothing, I can't do nothing, you have my details I just PM them to you.

I wrote 2 tickets about this problem : Ticket ID: 984458 and Ticket ID: 617433

My invoice is 515, I already paid directly on Payza (kawyn.santos@gmail.com), please confirm "PAID" in the site, I'm waiting the the informations access of RDP.

Sorry for post so much posts, but I'm ancious.

Last edited:
Please take a good look at the server because the rar speeds are awful here is the proof:

20 min to rar something that 2 days ago took me 2 min max. thats not ok. The bad part is that the rar process barely moves and insted of 20 min like you see it will take me 30-35 min to rar that file. And this is happening in the morning, at night it is a complete nightmare to rar files. So please take a look at your server because something is not right.

And I think I know why the rar process is working bad, because 92% of the RAM is used

And if the server has nor RAM the upload speeds go down

usually on rapidshare I get upload speed of over 25-30 MB/sec, now 2-3 MB/sec

Last edited:
Honestly, you're very late.

I paid for a server 06.09.2012 and nothing is clear until now.

Please, inform us about situation as soon as possible.

Thank you.

My invoice is 515, I already paid directly on Payza (kawyn.santos@gmail.com), please confirm "PAID" in the site, I'm waiting the the informations access of RDP.

Sorry for post so much posts, but I'm ancious.

If you ordered for the PREMIUM ENCODING SERVERS, the orders are now complete.
Please check with support all logins are sent as of now if not wait for 1 hour and drop a ticket or PM me with the invoice ID.

Any news about informations access?

I have not receive nothing until now.

Thank you

As above.

Please ask LIVE CHAT or raise a support ticket to get this done.

Our servers will be ready this day?

Done.

Please take a good look at the server because the rar speeds are awful here is the proof:

http://rapidimg.org/images/SF4qV.jpg

usually on rapidshare I get upload speed of over 25-30 MB/sec, now 2-3 MB/sec

You do not need to worry about this anymore, we are getting a new server (already ordered), your slots will be moved to a new better one and this issue will be solved.

Honestly, you're very late.

I paid for a server 06.09.2012 and nothing is clear until now.

Please, inform us about situation as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Taken above.

K.A.S that much I can assure you, they will send you your login details, just wait.

Done above, thanks a lot.

3 Slots on PREMIUM ENCODING 6 user server left with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back