Other DediFrance.com - Admin Encoding RDP, Xeon i7 3520, 24GB RAM, 1Gbps from $22/Mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy,

All of our servers are at same location with same specifications, and i can vouch for my services.
Please place an order and its my job to get the best out for clients.
You need not worry for our services.

warriortime check my ticket.

Already Done.

please add webmoney again, cuz i need it as payment method.

you can easily exchange money to lr at http://www.exchangezone.com/

thank you!

We already Accept webmoney payments, you just need to send Direct Payment to our WM ID which is this one: WEBMONEY Purse : Z312353832619

Just send payments to this ID and include your iNVOICE Number, we will get it cleared.

Hi warrior,

in first page you show in Platinum Encode 400Gb HDD space:
aaa.png

but if try to order HDD space is only 300GiB

dedifrance_pleti_enco.pnghttp:

why?

Question:

If "Platinum Upload" & "Platinum Encode" same hardware and same users (10) result is if choise "Encode" solution risk of having the disks constantly overloaded?

I looking for Demo added you on my Msn but after 12Hr nothing...support is really good?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi warrior,

in first page you show in Platinum Encode 400Gb HDD space:
aaa.png

but if try to order HDD space is only 300GiB

dedifrance_pleti_enco.pnghttp:

why?

Question:

If "Platinum Upload" & "Platinum Encode" same hardware and same users (10) result is if choise "Encode" solution risk of having the disks constantly overloaded?

I looking for Demo added you on my Msn but after 12Hr nothing...support is really good?

Thanks in advanced.

My mistake on that, its 300GB HDD.

Yes, the hardware is same but the USAGE in UPLOAD is just uploading no encoding, while second is both Encode and Upload.

We also have PREMIUM ENCODING, where we got 6 USER On premium server so you get same hardware with 10Gbps uplink port and shared only 6 people so its a priority thing for you.

Still has the basic encode?
Yes, please place an order it will be done and if you are already done, support will allot this right away.

Hello, I'm interested in platinum encode package, would I have a demo ?

kamzy.

Demo is on LIVE CHAT and support ticket, visit the site to get the demo quickly.

We have slots for clients..

Anyone looking for 6 USER 10Gbps server, let me know.
We are trying to get more servers for our PREMIUM CLIENTS. :)

WOW very fast setup, good live support.

Simply Question:

1. Dont use RDP from several month (use some dedicated) if insert my premium login detail in JDownloader and Mipony, my account is visible or not to other users?

2. Filezilla server return Error, could not connect to server... how to fix? i need configurate ftp

Thanks

Last edited:
I make a order of Basic Encode, but don't pay, payza don't accept... if I pay something sending the money, how can I warn you?

*sorry, but i'm from brazil and my english is +/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back