Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Greetings Nilocox ,

We have just seen your quote , we do have the desired server with the ports you are asking , on our offshore network you can find this on affordable prices.

Please be kind and contact us directly via below methods so we can assist you the best we can.

*Note make sure when you contacting us via Skype the profile id you contact is UndergroundPrivate and not any other rest , there is many fake Skype accounts which created by individuals to get your personal data / files.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

just a tip for everyone since i use streaming servers.. you must be looking dedicated servers with dedicated ports and not shared one.. this what posted @L00p all are shared ports with others with capped bandwidth around 100TB per month..

just a tip for everyone since i use streaming servers.. you must be looking dedicated servers with dedicated ports and not shared one.. this what posted @L00p all are shared ports with others with capped bandwidth around 100TB per month..
Can you tell me any site that has dedicated ports?

Can you tell me any site that has dedicated ports?
hii... i use much months for my streaming projects undergroundprivate.com .. they do have dedicated ports and they not sell crap traffic-bandwidth.. they not cheat on bandwidth on their dedicated servers and they will provide you this is what they advert.. i suggest you go to Russia DMCA ignored dedicated servers.. there is an option for Latvia DMCA ignored dedicated servers.. you can get from there..

i was on OVH where there sold me 1Gbps and it was indeed 500mbps and because i was doing lot of traffic usage they limit me to 200mbps and they asked me to pay more.. of course i did ignore them and moved.. on undergroundprivate.com the traffic is stable even if i overload it more than usual and the uptime is 99.9%

the worst of the worst even from OVH happened on worldstream.com where they was advertising 1Gbps unlimited and they did ban me for fake excuse because they asked me i upgrade the line bandwidth and when i declined it they ban me for DMCA fake.. i was doing on scam worldstream.com around 900TB per month..

Hello,

Greetings from VPS9 Networks!!!

You can check our Netherlands Dedicated Server

E3-1230v6
Intel Xeon E3-1230v64 Cores | 8 Threads | 3.50Ghz
16 RAM
1 x1 TB HDD SATA III
10 Gbps Dedicated Network(uplink and downlink)
40 Gbps DDoS Protected
IPMI Access

Unlimited Bandwidth
@€ 919.00 /mo
You can Order Here
For more details visit Vps9.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back