Dedicated Dedicated Server With WHM in $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamza

Banned
Banned
This Dedi Is Of My Friend.. He Wanted To Sell ..

Core2Quad Q8200 Quad Core Dedicated Server
SINGLE CPU QUAD CORE 2.33GHZ 1333FSB (4MB CACHE)
Ram : 2 GB (Ram can be increased)
Harddisk : 500 GB
IP Address : 5
Cpanel : Included
Bandwidth : 4 TB
DC : Burst.net
Location USA

For 10 Days.. In $35

And If You Wanna Renew .. It Would Be In $110

8 comments
Lol, shame on you. Firstly people don't buy server for 10 days. Next that server costs $59, don't try to get in hosting if you only want to rip off people.

what.. !! who said this that it is of $59 ??
prove it....
see : http://burst.net/servers.shtml
and he upgraded hdd..
btw, i am not here to rip off people. And I Dont Care People Will Buy It Or Not.. He Asked Me To Sell. I Thought To Share It with You People..!!

He's clearly a reseller from BurstNET, which gives him the ability to get the server for $59, yes, the HDD upgrade costs $5, sorry for that which makes it $64

@Webziter : What You Wanna Prove ? :) ...
Who I am, Reseller Or Not.. Everybody Knows..
And See Clearly The Price Of Server.

http://www.nocster.net/sale.shtml

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Core2Quad Q8200 QUAD CORE 2.33GHZ 1333FSB [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2GB [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]250GB SATA [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4000GB/MONTH [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FREE [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$79.95

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CPANEL™ / WEBHOSTMANAGER™ - (CENTOS, FREEBSD)
UNLIMITED DOMAINS LICENSE - $19.95/MONTH
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]250GB IDE/SATA Hard Drive [/FONT][FONT=verdana,] FREE [/FONT][FONT=verdana,] $10.00 [/FONT]

79.95 + 19.95 + 10 = US$110

243ls8i.jpg

What now sniffdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back