dedicated server host recommendation.

tunis0101

Hi,
I need a dedicated server with 2gbps port or 2x 1gbps NIS port.
I don't care about other specs except that I need 1TB storage.
please don't recommend hetzner (hetzner resellers are fine tho)

thanks in advance.

21 comments
Location?
How much budget?
You didn't give enough information, but many datacenters serve you with a 10 GB port and enough storage space, you can also take a look at OVH.

bodHOST provides instant dedicated servers at competitive prices, making it an attractive option for businesses seeking high-performance hosting solutions without breaking the bank. With complete control over their server environment, customers have full root access and can choose from a variety of operating systems to suit their specific needs.

Location?
How much budget?
You didn't give enough information, but many datacenters serve you with a 10 GB port and enough storage space, you can also take a look at OVH.
location doesn't matter.
does OVH require verification like Hetzner?
Post automatically merged:

bodHOST provides instant dedicated servers at competitive prices, making it an attractive option for businesses seeking high-performance hosting solutions without breaking the bank. With complete control over their server environment, customers have full root access and can choose from a variety of operating systems to suit their specific needs.
how much do they pay you ?

Hi,

thanks in advance.
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Hi,

thanks in advance.
We can offer this configuration:

E5-2667v3
64GB
1x1TB SSD
2Gbps Full Unmetered
€225/mo

If you have interest get in touch sales@swify.io or via our LiveChat.

Kind Regards,
Swify.io

What do you plan to use this server for? Please also note that "2 Gbps unmetered" does not mean that you will always be allowed to use the full 2 Gbps. So, make sure you are familiar with the provider's TOS related to bandwidth.

Hello. I am looking for a server in Europe (maybe Germany, Netherlands, UK). The CPU must be at least Dual E5-2560 V4, 256GB RAM, and 4x 2TB SSDs (raid10 compatible module).
10Gbps port is a must, even if it's limited to 30-50TB/month.
Looking for best prices, some super offers, etc.

Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

Are you available to accept 1Gbps instead 2Gbps? If yes.

You can check our dedicated servers:

**You can customize your dedicated server during the ordering (like adding more RAM, Disks, Port Speed

No KYC required for Crypto Payments! We accept many crypto payments. As well Paypal and others.

Own Datacenter and Network! ;)

Alexhost

Weve got some with 10G ports;

might also check our recent special;

Back