Dedicated or VPS Which do you believe the maijory of host on WJ use?

Which do you believe the maijory of host on WJ use?

• Virtual Server / VPS

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Dedicated Server

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Alright so ive recently been getting spots on many web host servers through out WJ and surprisingly ive noticed that their not all that they are turned out to be ^_^ when it comes to that advert dedicated power but in all they are nothing but virtual 8-) Just on a public poll id like to know how many members here on WJ think that most host here actually host clients on a dedicated between the majority of members that think they are hosted upon a virtual server. Remember one of the best ways of spotting this is if your host has cpanel! Look in the upper left hand corner.

True Dedicated Server:
cpanelncn.png

Virtual Server:
cpaneliii.png

10 comments
some use dedicated servers, and make a vps that has all the resources allocated on it and use the vps versions because its like 13-15$ instead of 23-30$

@ shadeslader

That is a good point ^_^ But you have to look at it thus way though for actual promising visualization software say souls vm, parlles panel it cost monthly also $10-$20

Ive seen a host using dedi but their cPanel was showing VPS Optimizer
As far as i can for others then its dedi.

EDIT:
My cPanel shows Accelerated 2 Now what :P

lol i know most of the kiddie hosts here use vps, just stating a reason why some may have that but actually using a dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back