Dedicated Dedicated, 2x120GB SSD, 2x 1Gbit, Free Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohcysp Sitnam

Hi,

i search a new hosting provider (two dedicated for start, two same servers but with different raids). Voxility has problems with new servers. I would like the following configuration.

Location: EU (Adult streaming must be allowed, so not germany^^)
CPU: Core i7-2600 or Xeon E3-1240 for example
RAM: 8 GB
SSD: 2x120 GB (Raid 1 for first server, Raid 0 for second server)
Connection: 2x 1Gbit redundante
Traffic: Like Voxility -> 1 Gbps Best Effort Unlimited Traffic (full speed during the day, minimum 250Mbps during evening) so free with limits.

Any offers, tips? Thanks!

6 comments
Redstation.com (UK) they have unmetered bandwidth on all servers 1gbps, look to the 79£ server, is the best choice, they are cheaper than OVH and Leaseweb, and the customization options are really great

Hi,

i search a new hosting provider (two dedicated for start, two same servers but with different raids). Voxility has problems with new servers. I would like the following configuration.

Location: EU (Adult streaming must be allowed, so not germany^^)
CPU: Core i7-2600 or Xeon E3-1240 for example
RAM: 8 GB
SSD: 2x120 GB (Raid 1 for first server, Raid 0 for second server)
Connection: 2x 1Gbit redundante
Traffic: Like Voxility -> 1 Gbps Best Effort Unlimited Traffic (full speed during the day, minimum 250Mbps during evening) so free with limits.

Any offers, tips? Thanks!

Its pretty difficult mate! No company would allow you to stream on their normal plans.
If you are willing to spend on the bandwidth you will get a lot of offers.
1 Gbps connectivity with unmetered bandwidth for streaming will cost you around 500-700 Euros a month.

Its pretty difficult mate! No company would allow you to stream on their normal plans.
If you are willing to spend on the bandwidth you will get a lot of offers.
1 Gbps connectivity with unmetered bandwidth for streaming will cost you around 500-700 Euros a month.

I know the difficulty. So is Redstation the best solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back