Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the good work!

France and Australia moved to Tire 1
Profit rates changed.

* PPD rates and grouping is based on our advertising revenue.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

Hi Can you put country code PH & IN in Tier 2 or 3

Last edited:
Thanks for payment, Honest and excellent host.
But interest rates in Japan fell too much, I was about to leave, thank you.

jiOCd3s.jpg

Hi Milan, can you increase file size limit from 1gb to 2gb for free download.
Users can't download file larger 1gb (

I do not want to split a file into parts

• Files without Download will be removed after 90 days.

not true you delete my file after 30 days , i choose you because your site state 90 days but .... .

not true you delete my file after 30 days , i choose you because your site state 90 days but .... .

Did you check, why your file was deleted? Maybe because copyright?! (DCMA and shitty stuff like that)
I have three months with debfile and they doesn't delete any of my files.!

Did you check, why your file was deleted? Maybe because copyright?! (DCMA and shitty stuff like that)

the file i upload is personal file and haven post yet , also they change and reduce ppd table , i think they start changing rule now when they get more popular

Last edited:

the file i upload is personal file and haven post yet , also they change and reduce ppd table , i think they start changing rule now when they get more popular

I trusted them from the beggining so ... :) They were always correct in payment and that is bussines my friend :D Every host change ppd... check uploaded.net for example !!! (They were the best host and now they are trying to force user to not use Adblocker !!)

I trusted them from the beggining so ... :) They were always correct in payment and that is bussines my friend :D Every host change ppd... check uploaded.net for example !!! (They were the best host and now they are trying to force user to not use Adblocker !!)

Yes , btw they also increase ads and popup too , file host business are tough now , that's i know , as there are many streaming site on the net and leeching site too , downloading file is not a must now , and i use them mainly because of the 90 days as my uploading speed is not that fast

Last edited:
Hi Milan, can you increase file size limit from 1gb to 2gb for free download.
Users can't download file larger 1gb (

I do not want to split a file into parts

Hello,
Changed to unlimited

Hello,
free users 30 days after last download.
Registered users 30 days after last download.
Premium users 90 days after last download.

PPD rates are dynamic while we get more money you will get more money too, while we get less money , we have to decrease rates to pass that period.

Milan website is loading slow please fix it.

Do you still have problem ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back