Status
Not open for further replies.
Дибилы!

Hi , Sorry mate we should do limits to earn some money from premium accounts ;)

Why is my account (admin@diakov.net) blocked, and files deleted without warning any?

Hello,
Your account has been banned because of uploading malwares and harmful softwares . and this is because google blocked us .
Where is the proof? What does google have for my files? What is a harmful file? All harmful than it is harmful? On my site people live accounts with the same file! You are banned it would not pay! And now no one from my site will not download the files to your stupid file sharing. I work with many sharing services, and no such nonsense

Why is my account (admin@diakov.net) blocked, and files deleted without warning any?

Hello,
Your account has been banned because of uploading malwares and harmful softwares . and this is because google blocked us .

how to decide if a blockage will occur? warning may account?

We only ban cheaters and scammers . yes these users immediately will be banned.

Hi , Sorry mate we should do limits to earn some money from premium accounts ;)

Hello,
Where is the proof? What does google have for my files? What is a harmful file? All harmful than it is harmful? On my site people live accounts with the same file! You are banned it would not pay! And now no one from my site will not download the files to your stupid file sharing. I work with many sharing services, and no such nonsense

Hey buddy send a message to support for your money .

Your site will be banned for many forums if you don`t remove this shit Screenshot by Lightshot

Another forum send me pm, to remove debfile link :( Users reported for forcing them to buy premium account :(

Because your files are downloadable only for premium users . make them public

Last edited:
Your site will be banned for many forums if you don`t remove this shit Screenshot by Lightshot

Another forum send me pm, to remove debfile link :( Users reported for forcing them to buy premium account :(

Because your files are downloadable only for premium users . make them public[/QUOTE]

No one of my files in not premium. I can give you my user account to check them. Or maybe is false report I don't know :S

Any one got paid ?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
«Payouts are processed on every Tuesday morning (GMT), any withdrawal requests received after that will not be processed until next week. the funds will generally be available in the recipient's account in 1-2 business days»​

[/FONT]

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-11-27$31.16PAID
2016-11-06$10.00PAID
2016-10-31$10.48PAID

Did you see that ?! They pay everytime, just WAIT!!!

Last edited:
Move Indonesia into tier 2 or 3 please. Thanks

Everything is perfect in Debfile ... If anyone will start to request move this to this tier and so ... doesn't make sense. !!!
They depend from adv. company, not by owner of filehosting ... so you should speak for example with google adsense to pay more about your country. :D
Respect!

Move Indonesia into tier 2 or 3 please. Thanks

Everything is perfect in Debfile ... If anyone will start to request move this to this tier and so ... doesn't make sense. !!!
They depend from adv. company, not by owner of filehosting ... so you should speak for example with google adsense to pay more about your country. :D
Respect!

Hi,
The money we paid is depends on money we earn .
@D4rk DeMoN thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back