ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
So I have requested a withdrawal and this has changed status after 10 days ca from PENDING to PAID, but have never received a Satoshi. All the more strange I find the first reaction of the support, "which payout method I would have chosen / set in my account". Of course, the same as stored in the system and confirmed by e-mail two weeks earlier. A webmaster friend of mine received exactly the same query with the same incident... check the screenshot. What's going on there, Guys? Thx.

So I have requested a withdrawal and this has changed status after 10 days ca from PENDING to PAID, but have never received a Satoshi. All the more strange I find the first reaction of the support, "which payout method I would have chosen / set in my account". Of course, the same as stored in the system and confirmed by e-mail two weeks earlier. A webmaster friend of mine received exactly the same query with the same incident... check the screenshot. What's going on there, Guys? Thx.
Is your ticket still "Open"? If yes they will resolve. Took me a little bit because of their recent changes but now it's all good.

same situation

I think that ddownload tries to work on current solutions, it takes longer here and there or priorities are set. It's the fall/winter period again, and the support volume is certainly a lot higher here than in the summer.

IT IS IMPORTANT
that problems are being worked on, even if one or the other takes longer. Sometimes waiting is simply the better solution... especially if some people open multiple tickets, which ends up taking longer for everyone
:coffee::french_bread:

Im back :champagne:

I will also answer all PM and Chats. Please little patient.

I have the same problem for 3 months, support is lost and can or will not help

same situation

Just send me here over PM, tracking ID from your tickets. I will take care.

Please read everyone aswell news here:

Which bitcoin wallet your use, some wallets have problems with taproot and non-taproot adress, is the same btc-adress but can not display in some wallets the correct balance. Have the problem for a past month with wasabi wallet, send a btc-transaction, but wasabi support no rbf. Import wallet to other client, but not show the transaction in this. Only import to sparrow wallet help me, but i have same btc-wallet with Native Segwit and Taproot at import options, is the same btc-adress but wallet show 2 difference balances. Can explain status is paid, but your wallet can display the balance.

It's funny. But the upload has become even worse than before. Massive incomplete uploads and yet this is still issued by you as complete. 2 Gb uploaded only 1,2 arrived and a ddownload link is created.....

but yes sound good that you want to do something to fix that problem. But should be done fast because money uploaders and customer are go away

@ddownload.com Hello, a question, isn't there a smaller payment for the first time? I only work with the download option and that is why it is very difficult for me to reach the minimum of $50, so I wanted to see if there is a smaller payment for the first time, like some servers do that ask for large amounts to generate trust with the user.

@ddownload.com Hello, a question, isn't there a smaller payment for the first time? I only work with the download option and that is why it is very difficult for me to reach the minimum of $50, so I wanted to see if there is a smaller payment for the first time, like some servers do that ask for large amounts to generate trust with the user.

Just PM me here. I will check.

Starting with payments in next 16 - 20 hours.
Sorry for delay, we added new nodes to ddownload today.

Hello,

@ddownload.com Since today I have been getting a constant error message "Wrong IP". Also with VPN. It is with every download. Several parts are always down. What is the reason for this?

Fixed now. It was because of new nodes.
Post automatically merged:

Starting with payments next 30 minutes

Last edited:
Back