ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
If you're working for a good company and you're happy there, and you're being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there & thats why we all are here and working with ddownload. whoever part of ddownload i would like to thanks to them they are doing best work for this company i would like to congrates to our friends and all those users who are earning perfect amount .
Ddownload is truely one of the best filehost i ever seen... i dont know why but something is very very attractive in this company so yes we all love this company yes we all want to see for long time forever :)

Many users earning from various way in this company thats why this filehost is the best filehost for me & for all of you so highly i recommend to use this filehost :)

But yes for uploaders i have some thing to say You have to be smart. The easy days are over.

Thanks alot

Servers causing problems for those that can block.
['www13', 'www79', 'www202', 'www205', 'www207', 'www211', 'www216', 'www296', 'www547', 'www560', 'www561', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564', 'www565']

hey I don't understand your statement now. ER asked if DDownload is connected to Viperfile. Why should that be you? Vipefile is a completely different provider. Why should you be associated with them?

Back