Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
You can send now, try again
Thank...

Im gonna check

anyone else's stats not updating since change of day?
Post automatically merged:

Working
No. Either it is our cache system what you mean or the hourly to maximum two hourly update. We can't display everything in real time with so much traffic. That is not realistic. That's why we rely on cache and step by step updating.

Basically any platform that is big enough does that.

Or you have "Anonymous" downloads, but then it's a different thing. You can also send me your account via private message here.

Last edited:
Seems to be okay now. The new day didn't show on the reporr till 2.5 hours after the day change, usually it's instant, or maybe a few minutes after. Made me think something was broken.

Malfunction on RACK1 - GLNL1 Network
Currently we have a malfunction on the rackswitch of RACK1 - GLNL1 Network.

The following servers are affected: (Last update: 22:34 - MESZ)

www527.ucdn.to, www526.ucdn.to, www552.ucdn.to, www529.ucdn.to, www525.ucdn.to, www530.ucdn.to, www528.ucdn.to, www551.ucdn.to, www524.ucdn.to, www523.ucdn.to, www522.ucdn.to, www521.ucdn.to.

The technicians are in the process of fixing this. Thank you for your patience.

Updates are here: https://support.ddownload.com/

Information regarding payouts:
We are still waiting for our exchange requests. We hope to get it the next hours or the next 24 hours. After we have received it, we are starting with the payments like always.

@BSpark2K In this case, it was probably by high chance our aggressive caching system. There shouldnt be anything worried about.

I would like to point out again to you guys. Users which have a massive amount of traffic. Get from us unlimited storage space and also never expiring times for files. They will get stored forever.

There are already several users which have this option. If you are interested, please contact me here over PM. We will check the traffic after that.

And what do you guys think about automated payout requests? i think we gonna implement this also the next weeks

Back