ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
waitting...payment!

Please send again BTC Wallet instead of Webmoney. Webmoney takes because of our AWESOME exchanger longer as excepted. awesome was a joke by the way.

I'm using Ddownload for a long time. But now, the download count is working but revenue is not counted.

Can you help me? username is downloadpk

Just PM me here i will solve it for you.

Please send again BTC Wallet instead of Webmoney. Webmoney takes because of our AWESOME exchanger longer as excepted. awesome was a joke by the way.

Just PM me here i will solve it for you.
I upgraded to premium on ddownload and on your landing page I was told I would get a direct download link but now I see that only other premium users can direct download using this link which then defeats the purpose of getting the link. What if I have a website and want users to be able to direct download??? That was very misleading and I wasted my time thinking ddownload was the one, only to just find out you mislead customers... It was also said that I would be able to resume downloads with premium but then it doesn't resume, it always expires not even upto a day long... Since I'm not a free user why can't I have full access to if I want my files to expire or not.... I want to also be able to embed those videos on my site also which I also can't do with your links meaning your links are as good as useless to premium users currently. Users on my site also have to wait for more than an hour to download again, WTF??? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF PAYING THEN???? Just the exception of ads?? And not even totally because taking users to your site for download is an advertisement.... SMH.

I upgraded to premium on ddownload and on your landing page I was told I would get a direct download link but now I see that only other premium users can direct download using this link which then defeats the purpose of getting the link. What if I have a website and want users to be able to direct download??? That was very misleading and I wasted my time thinking ddownload was the one, only to just find out you mislead customers... It was also said that I would be able to resume downloads with premium but then it doesn't resume, it always expires not even upto a day long... Since I'm not a free user why can't I have full access to if I want my files to expire or not.... I want to also be able to embed those videos on my site also which I also can't do with your links meaning your links are as good as useless to premium users currently. Users on my site also have to wait for more than an hour to download again, WTF??? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF PAYING THEN???? Just the exception of ads?? And not even totally because taking users to your site for download is an advertisement.... SMH.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I would prefer you to take some pills to calm down or talk normally here. Probably your payment didnt go trough and your account did not get any upgrade or you just dont understand how this system works. But mostly it is the first issue, which you made a payment and your account is still FREE USER.

Just provide me your Username, Email and Transaction ID which you made the payment so i can check this for you and also solve it.

I inboxed a long time ago, plz check my PM! @

ddownload.com

Checking it now

I have no clue what you are talking about. I would prefer you to take some pills to calm down or talk normally here. Probably your payment didnt go trough and your account did not get any upgrade or you just dont understand how this system works. But mostly it is the first issue, which you made a payment and your account is still FREE USER.

Just provide me your Username, Email and Transaction ID which you made the payment so i can check this for you and also solve it.

Checking it now
What I mean't was that the direct download links are only able to be used for other premium users not users on my site. I want my direct download link as a premium user to be able to be used for my users on my website.

hmm checking?? I never see your reply to my inbox via the forum. What's wrong?

Checking it now

i tried to add my payment ibfo and i got "Oops! Incorrect Login or Password " im already logged and i dont se any field to put my password.
Post automatically merged:

forgt it i already made it

Last edited:
What I mean't was that the direct download links are only able to be used for other premium users not users on my site. I want my direct download link as a premium user to be able to be used for my users on my website.
You need to upload your own file and post it on your website as a link. A Premium Account is for you not for your Website visitor

Nobody can download anything without she posting links. Premium has nothing to do with a direct link. A direct link is also available in free mode

You need to upload your own file and post it on your website as a link. A Premium Account is for you not for your Website visitor

Nobody can download anything without she posting links. Premium has nothing to do with a direct link. A direct link is also available in free mode
Premium has everything to do with a direct link. A direct link will start the download as soon as you click on the it if you are a premium user (and the uploader enabled the setting). If a free user clicks on a link then it will take them to ddownload page where they see ads and complete captcha.

But yeah, when you buy premium it's for your own sole usage. Why would many free users benefit from one premium user? Wouldn't be very profitable...

I have now accurately logged 100 sales. Of those, I have only been credited for 25. This is the biggest scam going on here. And it is getting worse and worse. The support keeps telling me that there are many conditions that lead to the sale not being credited. To be exact there is a 25% chance to get one at all. This is just a rip off. Apparently they don't want the users here to earn anything but in the end only ddownload gets more and more money.
Post automatically merged:

The support then even tells that he could check this and change something about it. Of course he can. Only nothing changes here. On the contrary. The users are being cheated more and more. There are now too many factors that speak for the fact that one is simply ripped off here.

Last edited:
Premium has everything to do with a direct link. A direct link will start the download as soon as you click on the it if you are a premium user (and the uploader enabled the setting). If a free user clicks on a link then it will take them to ddownload page where they see ads and complete captcha.
I am aware ... still does not fix his problem. Because if he doesn't publish anything, no link will appear

Back