ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I actually write short texts always because I don't feel like writing.

I don't care if I earn a little less. I just care that your service survives if it has to. Because I have now uploaded terrabytes of files. If something like Share-Online happens to you, then I will have no desire to upload everything again.

I promise to tell you properly from now on what is going on. I apologize for these half communication difficulties.

I hope I can keep your trust despite these difficult times. I am grateful for the help from you guys. Thank you for sharing your opinion as well.

• We don't have any problems with the current pay-per-download remunerations. I would like to point out that the traffic from December to February has dropped by about 80%. But please watch the whole thing for the next few days. We have tested it the last few days, but think from tomorrow everything should be fine again.
I don't understand this part exactly.
80% less users are using ddownload or 80% of users were bots or what do you mean by that?
Can't imagine a drop by 80%.

I don't understand this part exactly.
80% less users are using ddownload or 80% of users were bots or what do you mean by that?
Can't imagine a drop by 80%.

This is the common But the thing with pay-per-download the last four days comes from our system experiencing a mess. Not all users are affected by this decreased traffic, I would like to mention that.

One of our programmers had the glorious idea to do an identical comparison to see how the new system would develop and what kind of impact it could have. Since our systems run through external services, as does the database structure, something went wrong when changing and linking the database communication to the live system and production system. So you had to look at it the last few days what is going on and we get different results displayed, which is the trigger also came to light with some users.

That's why my suggestion with the extra compensation for the next 7 days. I'm still waiting for a response from an administrator for this, which I have not received so far either. I am also still waiting for the answer from "Special" Userranks

Actually, however, changes are there to give improvements. But I must honestly admit, every time in the last three months where we wanted to make changes, a lot more went wrong than it got better. However, I hope that this will soon find an end until a perfect system is in place so that this just runs. However, we have only been really active for more than a year, so I am glad if some of you have mercy on us.

Last edited:
I am sure that you work professionally. Just the fact that the website works all the time is proof of that.

But what is criticized is not the technology. But the poor or half communication. Some of us here would certainly be happy that everything is properly announced and communicated.

can you please reply to the PPS issue and how you will deal with it:

PPS has always been such an issue with us. We have very often had messages from webmasters for the reason that they have often complained about the VPN, socks problems.

Our payment gateway very often does not allow VPN connections when payments are made. Some payment gateways have this already at the beginning of the payment (for example Premiumkey.co) But the ones that don't have it are the most used ones like Paypal, Amazon Pay, Paysafecard etc.

Our idea was to drive the new strategy with Premium Pay-Per-Download and then the risk also with the VPN, Socks payments then to accept. It would mean that all the pay-per-download users would then really unfortunately earn less, because there would be no more free pay-per-download remuneration, but the risk would then be worth risking all the payment options because that would also finance itself in the long run.

Some are asking why not just let it go through with the current system. We would also very much like to, but we have very often the problem because due to fraud our payment accounts are blocked and the money then mostly for more than half a year due to the security rules of the payment gateways are then kept. So then the sales are missing which we would have to pay you via Pay-Per-Download.

It has just recently happened again that our instant banking was blocked and we can currently no longer offer.

It has its reasons why we have built such a system. So that it stays alive and works. Competitors like Rapidgator, for example, do not have direct payment options, but resellers. The risk is taken by the reseller and not Rapidgator itself, so they are less interested in that.

For this reason we can be much cheaper than usual or take no fees for Paypal or other payment methods.

Also quick note: Maybe update the thread title. ^^

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong there? So that I can do this immediately.
Post automatically merged:

@ddownload.com :

Can you explain this? You`re sure that the system is running properly?

bpuslcg.jpg

I checked your account and saw that a few days ago you had no traffic at all? I can not explain that.

Otherwise, I do not notice anything that should be in your account.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com

you have not adressed my question at all.

this is what you wrote:
"Proper Pay-Per-Sale compensation starting next week
We have had many complaints that sales are not being compensated properly. We have realized this and the behavior of the remuneration will be adjusted from next week. "

this is what i asked:
"now that you admit that PPS was not working as advertised, will you compensate the affiliate partners who used PPS since now?
For me it's a bit over a year using ddownload."

PPS also had issues with compensation of sales from normal IPs btw.

anyone else having trouble uploading with z-o-o-m file uploader today?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Only using API, otherwise it works.

Last edited:
Back