ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I'm sorry to inform you that the 200 days file retention period has now been lifted. It has currently been reduced to 120 days. Towards summer it could be that it will be reduced to 80 days.

We will soon introduce a new user rank for "special" users with large turnover where the file inactivity will be unlimited. I will keep you updated.
Interesting.

Also, when will the 40€ Promotion end?

People,

Please be patient. Sorry for the delay.
Currently, as I said, I have to do both and it delays a lot. The admins of the site, unfortunately do not do support. I have to do this. I will handle your request through your support tickets.

Our merchant should transfer the money today with the bitcoins so we can make the payouts. The Bitcoin fees are again enormously high. Tonight the payouts should start, if there are delays, then as always on Saturday morning around evening. As we had always done with enormous bitcoin fees. :)

I ask again about the blocking of my account: Monstep
Or have you already forgotten?
I worked for a month and ordered a payment.
Got a ban and zero money.I will write until I get an adequate answer.
I answered all your questions in a personal, and then a complete ignore.
Do you think I forgot?

I ask again about the blocking of my account: Monstep
Or have you already forgotten?
I worked for a month and ordered a payment.
Got a ban and zero money.I will write until I get an adequate answer.
I answered all your questions in a personal, and then a complete ignore.
Do you think I forgot?

If they dont want you go use Nitroflare or Rapidgator

Payments are on the way.. but please aware guys. The Bitcoin Fees are very high. I recommend everyone to use other cryptocurrencies in future. I told this everytime to avoid these massive fees. Use Litecoin, Bitcoincash instead for example. Some of you guys were smart enough to change everything before they requested payout. Just in case for you guys.

Back