ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Also no drop for me. Its the same.
Or because some servers are slow again like in December. Maybe some do not download because of that or it takes longer
yeah my friend just sent me a screenshot. her download is a waste of time... have a look :D

unknownzxk69ujkmj.png

Post automatically merged:

Edit: Picture won't show. 122.95 KB/s

Last edited:
There might be an issue. Did a test today too and download counts are kinda incorrect. Send him in pm

also thank you @ddownload.com! I remember when I asked you if I should do PPD or PPS, it was my first pm on here. You told me there are people that make 50-80$ a day with PPD when I made around 3$. I did it for fun back then, I'm still doing it for fun and you didn't lie, I'm halfway there!

ddownloadt4k13.png

by the end of this day it's over 1.1k.

I haven't received my payment PayPal... :(

Sorry for that delay! You will get it dont worry!
Can you please open a PM here? thank you. I will sort that out

they only count 2 downloads per IP now instead of 4 as before. either change it on the website or youre scamming people!

We currently have database lags and will fix that in the next 24 hours. We have no intention for such reputations.

Sorry for that delay! You will get it dont worry!
Can you please open a PM here? thank you. I will sort that out

We currently have database lags and will fix that in the next 24 hours. We have no intention for such reputations.
Could you tell me how long the files will be deleted?
I tried to find in TOS but it's did not mention anything about this.

There might be an issue. Did a test today too and download counts are kinda incorrect. Send him in pm

also thank you @ddownload.com! I remember when I asked you if I should do PPD or PPS, it was my first pm on here. You told me there are people that make 50-80$ a day with PPD when I made around 3$. I did it for fun back then, I'm still doing it for fun and you didn't lie, I'm halfway there!

ddownloadt4k13.png

by the end of this day it's over 1.1k.

Nice downloads Stats, almost 10 time more then mine :D Are these downloads only from my****y?
Or do you Post your Stuff on other Forum / Boards / own Site, collab?

How long have you been doing this Hobby and how was your first year? :-)

I haven't received my payment PayPal.................................................

I just got the information that our Exchanger has increased the minimum exchange fee to 150 EURO instead of the usual 100 EURO.

If this is a problem for you, we can pay out directly in cryptocurrencies in a few hours. If you can't wait. Otherwise, I would reject your Current withdrawal and it will be credited back to you as a credit and you pay it out again at 150 EURO. Let me know what is best for you.

However, the problem still exists. 24 hours have passed and nothing has been changed.

No intention .... I think the saved money is intention enough. The intention that is missing is that you present us a solution for this problem and the lost "points".

However, the problem still exists. 24 hours have passed and nothing has been changed.

No intention .... I think the saved money is intention enough. The intention that is missing is that you present us a solution for this problem and the lost "points".

Sometimes some problems take longer to fix. It's all about patience. They never let us down and won't let us down this time.

nothing has changed

still doesn't count at least 70 out of 100 downloads

Back