ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I have a probleme with upload sometime I upload a file and I dont see it in my files and other time I upload a file with 700 Mb I see in my files 80 Mb

Do you use Z-o-o-m or API?

@ddownload.com

major issue with upload api again.
only 17% of uploaded files are connected to the account.

cdn14, cdn15, cdn16 still give the same error after upload: "failed while requesting fs.cgi: Wrong file server IP"

We are investigating this right now.

i have problem with upload complete upload and link out but no files up to my account
use zoom and upload direct but no files come to my account
user: Engfox

We are working on the fix right now. Will be fixed within the next hours.

During that time use FTP Upload Method guys, there is no issue with FTP right now!

i want to use FPT?? how to change ''Set IP to whitelist''??? i dont Set IP to whitelist
zoom upload many error!!

Did you contact support.ddownload.com already regarding this? they need to activate your account for that

Last edited:
Hi,
why the files do not arrive in the account? I am missing a lot of files. Please check the ticket system. I have sent several example links. Of course, the PPD earnings did not happen either.

cant upload at all now

<h1>Software error:</h1>
<pre>Can't locate /home/www/cgi-bin/Engine/Components/UploadSession.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . Plugins Modules /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at Modules/Session.pm line 3.
</pre>

cant upload at all now

<h1>Software error:</h1>
<pre>Can't locate /home/www/cgi-bin/Engine/Components/UploadSession.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . Plugins Modules /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at Modules/Session.pm line 3.
</pre>

API Upload?

Are the max per 24 hours being reset, 2 days ago 300~ downloads got between €2.25 and €2.75, yesterday 666 got well less, already on 400~ for today and really low..

Hnn
Post automatically merged:

In fact it looks like my files are being copied by 2 users, one looks like they are from NL and one looks like from CZ, and we're talking 100s if files. @ddownload can you look at my account and identify these accounts and ban them or disable copying from my account ? I don't want lazy ass half arsed uploaders raping my account and then probably doing fake dmca reports on my files too.

Last edited:
an option could be added: force adblock disabled

Yes we got this suggestion some weeks ago. I have forwarded this again.

Looks Promising

PPD program can be joined?

Yes without issues

Are the max per 24 hours being reset, 2 days ago 300~ downloads got between €2.25 and €2.75, yesterday 666 got well less, already on 400~ for today and really low..

Hnn
Post automatically merged:

In fact it looks like my files are being copied by 2 users, one looks like they are from NL and one looks like from CZ, and we're talking 100s if files. @ddownload can you look at my account and identify these accounts and ban them or disable copying from my account ? I don't want lazy ass half arsed uploaders raping my account and then probably doing fake dmca reports on my files too.

We are investigating this already. Could be the issue regarding Session changes some days ago which also caused upload issues. We are already working on it.

Yes we got this suggestion some weeks ago. I have forwarded this again.

Yes without issues

We are investigating this already. Could be the issue regarding Session changes some days ago which also caused upload issues. We are already working on it.
Any news about last issue with "MAX24_REACHED"?
Its not a usual income per downloaded files.

Back