ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
You are representing ddownload here. On whos testimony are we else supposed to rely upon?
From my own testing VPNs count since june, thats why i'm suprised from your response.

when changes happen please keep us updated.

You are representing ddownload here. On whos testimony are we else supposed to rely upon?
From my own testing VPNs count since june, thats why i'm suprised from your response.

when changes happen please keep us updated.

No, I mean for my own safety I take a little protection. But you're right, yes, VPNs are counted again since then. However, if one should not work again, then mostly the partners attack me, therefore this reaction on my part. Excuse me for this.

since you are here, quick question regarding the server(s) that were in maintenance a couple days ago.

i received some reports that users can't download the files despite beeing online after the maintenance.

Are you aware of this issue?

I really like this concept

you can see that someone with experience in the hosting area is behind it;)

i think this whole concept is good and simple and serious
have a good first impression.

1. my most important question:
how long does it take for the credit to appear for the uploader / webmaster?
are your statistics in real time?
for example: a user buys premium via amazonpay
how much time does it take to get credit in webmaster statistics?

2. why verify website? are there extra percentages for website owners?

reminds me a little of shragle this code :-)

Thanks for your quick reply
how much percentage for website owner link?

and how often are statistics updated a day?

do we have the same problem here as with k2s or was everything serious in the last few months? what do the webmasters say?

i am definitely looking for an honest and serious new hoster for a project
and think ddownload has everything an uploader could wish for ..

thanks

we will try it because the code and the idea are just brilliant
it is really well thought out and seriously translated!
i am happy about any information and experience
and will share my with you

another idea for the admins:
a "light off" button would be nice because I don't have plugins in every browser ...

since you are here, quick question regarding the server(s) that were in maintenance a couple days ago.

i received some reports that users can't download the files despite beeing online after the maintenance.

Are you aware of this issue?

A server passed away last week. Although we had a RAID configuration we were able to recover 80% of the files. I think it was the server 541 something if I can remember. If 404 Not Found messages appear on downloads, I recommend "re-uploading" those files. As sorry as I am.

Alex, again problem with incomplete uploads :(

It is known to us that it will be gone for the next few days. Why this happens is because some servers are now running at full capacity. Soon the winter comes again and we stock up.

We have ordered many more servers that will be delivered tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest. Then this thing with "incomplete" files is gone for the end of this year. Finally.

I really like this concept

you can see that someone with experience in the hosting area is behind it;)

i think this whole concept is good and simple and serious
have a good first impression.

1. my most important question:
how long does it take for the credit to appear for the uploader / webmaster?
are your statistics in real time?
for example: a user buys premium via amazonpay
how much time does it take to get credit in webmaster statistics?

2. why verify website? are there extra percentages for website owners?

reminds me a little of shragle this code :-)

1. Statistics of PPS compensations are in real time. PPD remunerations, however, are connected through caching system and are delayed. At busy times, this can even be delayed by hours.

2. Verification through your own website will give you another % in compensation. If your traffic comes from your website, you will get an additional 15%.

thanks

we will try it because the code and the idea are just brilliant
it is really well thought out and seriously translated!
i am happy about any information and experience
and will share my with you

another idea for the admins:
a "light off" button would be nice because I don't have plugins in every browser ...

Thank you for your positive feedback. I have made a note of this and will pass it on to the devs.

I do a test of DDL upload servers every day, about 30 of the servers I've had to block from uploading to as they keep giving internal server errors on upload completion. Is this something you're aware of ? If not I can do as I used to and send the test results through support?

I do a test of DDL upload servers every day, about 30 of the servers I've had to block from uploading to as they keep giving internal server errors on upload completion. Is this something you're aware of ? If not I can do as I used to and send the test results through support?

Will be solved by latest tomorrow. We get around 20 servers delivered.

"Internal Server Error" are the ones which are running on full capacity. Im tweaking this right now so you dont get this anymore :)

Back