ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
my problem is not solved. My account has been activated but still does not connect to the ftp server. ip has been added to the whitelist. I tried the filezilla and cuteftp programs. How other users have set up ftp? ftp password, is the password we use when registering or else?

Contact me here over PM, i will solve your issue

Can you please clarify again regarding Upload API over PM here so i can forward it.

Following errors keep occurring during the upload:

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment
---------
[{"file_size":4096,"file_code":"undef","file_status":"failed while requesting fs.cgi: Wrong file server IP"}]
---------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
<p>Please contact the server administrator at
root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>
<p>More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.</p>
</body></html>
---------
sometimes the uploaded file is not attached to your account, its online but not to be found in your account.
---------
and sometimes the upload stops without any error response from the api.
---------
"file_size" response only happens about 1 out of 20 times so there is not point of having it at all.
---------
some servers have very low upload speed. it wasnt like this half a year ago.

Following errors keep occurring during the upload:

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment
---------
[{"file_size":4096,"file_code":"undef","file_status":"failed while requesting fs.cgi: Wrong file server IP"}]
---------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
<p>Please contact the server administrator at
root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>
<p>More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.</p>
</body></html>
---------
sometimes the uploaded file is not attached to your account, its online but not to be found in your account.
---------
and sometimes the upload stops without any error response from the api.
---------
"file_size" response only happens about 1 out of 20 times so there is not point of having it at all.
---------
some servers have very low upload speed. it wasnt like this half a year ago.

This issue will stop soon. Its a known issue which is related the last months appearing more and more.

Same for me, only half of the downloads are counted as usual the rest is flagged as anonymous???

And what does NOT_PREMIUM mean?

really very bad earn / 2 for me

my downloads completely melted

ANONYMOUS and NOT_PREMIUM

I checked with my dev and got this answer via email:
Free downloads will now appear with ANONYMOUS or NOT_PREMIUM status in the detailed stats and generate no money. This was the decision of the head which will be changed to production at the end of this month.

So this means that the premium pay-per-download strategy has now gone live, which was announced here:

Exactly the same now applies to Pay-Per-Sale which has a better logic than before.

I can imagine why this decision was made. It only serves to stop the illegal bots that are always used and to better compensate webmasters. However, very many will probably no longer be pleased. Sorry guys, I tried my best to be on your side. (For PPD Users)

Before some jump to conclusions. Especially for uploaders who offer content on premium sites, watch the whole thing. It does not have to have a negative impact. Not for everyone. DDownload is used 90% only from Premium Users. Only around 10% are used from Free Users.

I can understand your anger and I think the admins know exactly what they are doing.

Last edited:
I think it's the wrong descision. DDownload is only known for PPD, no big uploader does use it for PPS. In any case, I don't know anyone.
In any case, the admins want to follow the same strategy as the competitor. Thus, in my eyes, this would only be Rapidgator.

Pay-Per-Download is unfortunately massively abused with bots and fake downloads. Of course, this is not fair for users who use it legitimately, but you can not control everyone. That was also the email conversation I had with the head admin a month ago. The devs told me the same thing.

So the sale logic was lifted that now every sale is counted. Also from VPN users. Before that was not the case.

This is intended to make it fair for all users. Also for webmasters who always wanted to use ddownload but could not.

The experience is, however, that ddownload more than 90% only premium users use. Thus, this would be a minimal effect. But of course that is up to everyone, I do not force anyone to use ddownload.

Back