ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
I don't want to argue with you about your interpretation of his statements. The fact is that PPD will be downgraded at the end of the month. Everything else is currently pure speculation.

Please keep your interpretation to yourself and do not spread untruths.

The part size has already been answered several times. Maybe you should just accept the decisions of DDownload instead of crying here.

There is no arguing, spreading of untruths or crying, just observation about what has been written and civil conversation.

We all can write our own opinions and as long as it's according to forum rules and respective to other members it shouldn't be a problem. If you do have a problem with that and think it's against the forum rules, report it, otherwise don't try to bully other members because it won't work with me.

I am aware that file size limit has been talked about before, but since the situation with PPD rates will be changed and it looks like PPD will be removed, it was only a constructive suggestion made with good intention to increase file size limit and it wasn't directed at you.

Constructive suggestions are always welcome, immature comments are just a waste of time ;)

Smaller file sizes work good with PPD and mostly generate more income, while Increasing file size limit in combination with PPS generates more premium account sales which in turn benefits uploaders and hosting site owner.

Dear DDownload Affiliate Users,

I would like to remind you that we still offer the option for our long-term affiliates to have unlimited storage space without files being deleted due to inactivity. To take advantage of this, you just need to contact us at https://support.ddownload.com.

We still have affiliate categories for users, dividing them into trusted and untrusted categories. New affiliates will start from the bottom to gain our trust at PPD, although this won't matter for PPS. We will continue to use this system in the future.

Thank you all for your numerous feedback. I have made a note of some of your good ideas :)

I can assure you that you will like the PPS model from April 1st. We have already made some adjustments regarding payment providers.

Worst arguments with file size come from uploaders in germany and cryring from free download users. That they reason big international sites use other filehosts and no DDL.
Uploader from Germany Don't whine about the upload size. Uploaders who post in German boards or blogs share their rar files in 1024 or 2048 MB. I'm not from Germany, but I post on German boards and we're happy with the upload file limit. So don't say that the Germans are crying, don't do it.

I have no say uploaders cry, the fact is, but german forums are old standards.
I post in blogs and forums not german content, we use all filehosters with big filesizes.
DDL is a host perfect use in german. Every host can handle big sizes.
And is faster without no packing of 50.rar Parts one part .iso 60GB no problem with RG as example.

Worst arguments with file size come from uploaders in germany and cryring from free download users. That they reason big international sites use other filehosts and no DDL.
Ddownload will consider dont worry they can see your messages leave on them in actual some guys dont knowthe cocept of work thats not them fault in actual they are narrow minded :) anyways good luck i respect your words and ddownload is best filehost keep your work with ddownload

I have no say uploaders cry, the fact is, but german forums are old standards.
I post in blogs and forums not german content, we use all filehosters with big filesizes.
DDL is a host perfect use in german. Every host can handle big sizes.
And is faster without no packing of 50.rar Parts one part .iso 60GB no problem with RG as example.
It may be that German boards are old, but they still make money. I don't just post on blogs on boards either, so what's your problem? As long as the downloader gets its stuff, it doesn't matter whether it's old or new.

Tell me your reason? Why a file with 60GB must have 6 parts a 10GB that doesn't make you richer and it doesn't matter to the leecher, everyone uses jDownloader to download, even abroad.

For example, Rapidgator does not reward free downloads at all, so it doesn't matter whether the file is 2 GB or 10 GB in size. Bigger files don't bring you any advantage, since the leecher doesn't care whether it's 10 GB or 2 GB, at least he gets his film.

If you are after Only Premium, then your 10 GB is of course okay with Rapidgator. But this is now forbidden in Germany. Every board or blog site has its rules, in Germany everything has to be free to download and that's only possible if the files have a maximum of 2048 mb.
Post automatically merged:

And your statement is bullshit DDownload is not set to German, if you do some google you will see where most of DDownload's traffic is generated. As far as I know, the small country on the left of the map does not belong to Germany https://www.similarweb.com/de/website/ddownload.com/#geography

Last edited:
Freedownload with 50kb/s great experience btw.
No packing - faster
No extract for leecher - faster to get file
No struggle with crc-fails when one .rar archive defect

Is wayne of have 10 files or 1 File, in PPS no relevant
Your lucky with 2048MB its its okay.
You come with arguments board rules, wow.

And please not come .rar files need to reupload, no - MD5 Change of file and done no problem or rename.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see what the changes are. If ppd is reduced and let's say it also only counts 1 dl per ip every 24 hours then there's going to be less reason in taking the time to pack things in 2gb files. The 2gb file limit also means that if you are uploading each of the files to a seperare server (better for upload and download speeds) you have more chance of running into a broken server. If ppd is reduced then you gotta rely more on pps. Users are more likely to buy premium with a host where they can download what they want in one file (which they could even stream if they stick the download link in vlc) than they are from a host where they always have to download multiple files and always have to unpack.

It all depends on the changes being made so deciding if it's worth working with a host with this limit is useless until we know what they are planning..

I'm also not sure about pps. When I used to have my referral link on all my downloads I would see the 15% referral bonus on my stats but if I clicked into sales/rebill stats there was nothing there.

Freedownload with 50kb/s great experience btw.
No packing - faster
No extract for leecher - faster to get file
No struggle with crc-fails when one .rar archive defect

Is wayne of have 10 files or 1 File, in PPS no relevant
Your lucky with 2048MB its its okay.
You come with arguments board rules, wow.

And please not come .rar files need to reupload, no - MD5 Change of file and done no problem or rename.
you think what you think I see my daily earnings and they prove to me that the downloader doesn't give a shit if it's 10GB files or 2GB files. So you keep crying after your high archive sizes.

Check now, should be updated.

Yes i know your payments. It will be executed soon. Most of them together.

Hopefully. Waiting for arriving funds.
We made exchange today.

Exchange arrived, doing payouts now.
one month later and most of my payments are still open. several thousand euros.
i am happy to take any other crypto you can offer. i don't care about bitcoin. please let me know what we can do.

large payment open since 09.01.23

that's soon 3 months.

one month later and most of my payments are still open. several thousand euros.
i am happy to take any other crypto you can offer. i don't care about bitcoin. please let me know what we can do.

large payment open since 09.01.23

that's soon 3 months.

Large one will be closed this week from you. And the others following aswell.
Just check your wallet this week.

Will you send payments today? Requested WMZ

Exchanger delivers it tomorrow. WMZ will also be send tomorrow.

Back