ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Payments starting next 30 minutes

USDT and LTC following next 2 hours and will be closed aswell.
Still no payment here (from almost two months ago). Are you guys having problems with Paypal?

I've already changed my payment info to Webmoney but I don't want to make another request if the first one (Paypal) can't be completed; also I don't know if you have delay problems with Webmoney as well.

Please check ticket 22040 from a week ago. Thank you very much.

DDownload:
Maybe you makes similar tezfiles?

Tezile make virtual filehosting, this mean, if you have website, can settings: need again buy premium for you site.
So if have normal tefile premium, no can download. Need buy again from YOU site.

I think simillar need ddownload, because maybe much users have 1 years premium.

I can send example, if need. I dont know how understandable. But here no can post adult links...

DDownload:
Maybe you makes similar tezfiles?

Tezile make virtual filehosting, this mean, if you have website, can settings: need again buy premium for you site.
So if have normal tefile premium, no can download. Need buy again from YOU site.

I think simillar need ddownload, because maybe much users have 1 years premium.

I can send example, if need. I dont know how understandable. But here no can post adult links...
Do you have any idea what hardwork tezfile did ? do you have any idea who is behind tezfile ? you want ddownload start from start every thing again with lot of new features ... i dont think bro sorry to say .

if ddownload feel they can not staynd with ppd just close and move on with pps

or reduce ppd rates as they want ... but i would still say pps plan is much better thn ppd so i m happy for all users who use pps :) ddownload will earn more and more i feel this .

Do you have any idea what hardwork tezfile did ? do you have any idea who is behind tezfile ? you want ddownload start from start every thing again with lot of new features ... i dont think bro sorry to say .

if ddownload feel they can not staynd with ppd just close and move on with pps
or reduce ppd rates as they want ... but i would still say pps plan is much better thn ppd so i m happy for all users who use pps :) ddownload will earn more and more i feel this .

Comming v2 verison DDownload, so why not?

I think maybe problem (for the uploader) much ddownload users have with 1 years premium. This method better get sale..

I would like to emphasize again that there is no reason to panic. Everything remains the same, the only change is that PPD is being cut, but it still exists.

We recommend that everyone switches to PPS after this; you won't regret it. We also have optimization tasks that we will implement soon regarding payment options.

I will answer all your private messages. I had a short time to write this, but I will get back to you all via private message today. :heart:

I would like to emphasize again that there is no reason to panic. Everything remains the same, the only change is that PPD is being cut, but it still exists.

We recommend that everyone switches to PPS after this; you won't regret it. We also have optimization tasks that we will implement soon regarding payment options.

I will answer all your private messages. I had a short time to write this, but I will get back to you all via private message today. :heart:
thats good and i really appreciate your words we all are with you :)
you doing great work good hardwork good smart work all the team members of ddownload trying so much to make uploaders satisfy and now i believe uploaders will understand .
some time hard time some time good time but we are united like a team members like a good family.

I would like to request to all uploaders also please support ddownload all will be fine if u are not earning with ppd lot of amount with thousands of download thn believe one thing you can earn big amount in pps i can bet on this because i seen already..

takecare all of you takecare Alex takecare all staff members of wjunction also
thanks to all of you :)

Important Announcement: PPD Affiliate Compensation​

...It is also possible that we may remove the PPD entirely in the future. We do not believe that it makes sense to continue offering this method in this day and age. As well as pay-per-download is massively cheated and automated.

We have noticed that this business model is no longer profitable....

Looks like it will be completly removed in near future and even if it isn't, it will be lowered to such low rates that it will be almost like it's removed so increasing file size limit might be a good way to get more people to buy premium.

Back