ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments

Important Announcement: PPD Affiliate Compensation​

Due to economic circumstances, we regret to inform you that at the end of this month, on 03.31.2023, we will significantly reduce the Pay-Per-Download compensation. The compensation table will be adjusted to match our competitors'. It is also possible that we may remove the PPD entirely in the future. We do not believe that it makes sense to continue offering this method in this day and age. As well as pay-per-download is massively cheated and automated.

We have noticed that this business model is no longer profitable. Server costs have doubled in the last six months, and we are having difficulty with payment models for our customers. It is in our best interest to make this decision to prevent putting our business at risk.

It has never been our intention to profit at the expense of our affiliate customers. We have communicated this as transparently as possible.

We understand that some may not agree with this decision and may choose to leave, which we will also accept. However, we cannot provide a good service if we continue in this manner.

We still do not wish to have unnecessary advertising on our website to compensate for pay-per-download business models. With ad-blocker functionality prevalent in this day and age, it makes no sense to continue offering this service.

Unfortunately, this decision has caused sadness for our team, as this website has triggered something bigger in us than we could have imagined three years ago. Especially when working as a team for something in which you invest more heart than mind.

We recommend that our affiliate partners switch to the pay-per-sale compensation model soon. We will be releasing some optimizations shortly.

Thank you for your years of loyalty as an affiliate partner through our pay-per-download model.

Payouts will take place as usual, even those that are still delayed will all be closed.

Last edited:
So much i wanna say but don't wanna cause i'm trying not to be mean.

It is clear that a shitstorm has been caused. There are competitors who still offer PPD, @KatFile is doing good job in this case.

We have noticed that this model no longer works properly in the current time for us. This is just our honest opinion.

There are certain factors that everyone can think up for themselves. We don't want to raise our prices for customers who will be charged 30 USD monthly for a account with reseller fees as example. No customer will use that. That's why common sense makes more sense than any risky business in the current situation.

Last edited:
Every webmaster here knows, regardless of who they are, that resellers scare off customers and don't generate actual sales. The fact that Mastercard has also caused certain regulatory changes is further proof that Visa will eventually follow suit.

Unfortunately, with certain other factors and higher server costs, it has become impossible for us to cover these costs on an ongoing basis. It would only mean a death sentence for ddownload.com, which would occur very quickly in the next 1-2 years.

That's why it's better to take action now, as I already announced last year, rather than waiting until it's too late.

This is my final transparent feedback regarding the situation, so that everyone can understand why and why not. We are not perfect, but at least we can communicate honestly as best as we can.

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls i m very thankfull you guys reading my message and some users worry some users still busy in uploading :)
I m sure some users still thinking how could ddownload do this to us :) how can they parmanently close ppd in upcoming days or month :)
But one thing is true nobody is perfect when this filehost was growing i told to all this thing anything can be happen some kids uploaders who call them we are the best in ppd we will always earn now i want to see what they will do i know where they will move :) but before you i m everywhere :) lets see what you going to do anothe thing before you i came here and i m still with ddownload and i will be with ddownload because i respect every situation :) i love to respect staff of any filehosts i love Wjunction because of wjunction we got this filehost and if you call your self u are the best and you earning thousands of dollar so i would like to reminder you u are just a blank paper when it comes to authority actions :)

Now lets talk honestly about mastercards i m not sure this problem can not solve this problem can be solve but mostly so called coders webmasters who are now uploader they dont know the meaning resellers and cc gateways :) they think all things work like coding :) just create site and do uploads :)
in actual they are just a uploader so thats why they feel they can guide any filehost owner or staff.

Now 2 year a go i said to ddownload staff ppd model is not good and here users said dont be like rapidgator dont be like nitroflare :) Omg :) because they kids think about them only :) trust me or not this place is not for making fools just think about company also dont be selfish :)
Now i can bet on one thing those kids was saying so many big things when ppd was on high rates and when ppd will closed will they work? i dont think .

But Alex knows who will be with him :) he knows only business man and rich person who is passionate about work he or she will not leave this company ..

I m not uploader :) but i m more thn uploader :) believe that :)

I can bet with pps uploaders can earn thousands of dollars and i seen and i m watching like a telivision show every day :) but one thing i want to say to all filehosts whoever reading my message dont change your words for those kids who are just for temporary :)

For example if you promise to any webmaster or uploader you will get pps ppd this plan for ever so give them if you say reff/domain sales percent this amount thn give them because this will give you boost in your popularity and trust will be more :)

So honestly you will enver leave others kids :)

So be honest Be humble be genuine ups and down comes always never give up get up again and rock the world :)

I m with you in this dark time and my all friends and all wjunction good members with you ddownlaod staff :)

takecare thanks alot :) keep smile be happy :)

Dude stfu. You're a latecomer to ddl compared to most of us. Wind that tongue wayy back into that mouth of yours. It needs cleaning considering where you keep putting it
Dear how old are you :) coder ? or website owner of 5k 10k 20k visitors :)
Do you knw about me ? who i m and what i do ? :)
keep distance i dont talk with kids who are just nothing more thn coder and uploader atleast with those who have no sense and no dignity :) be smart be honest be genuine and atleast talk some sensible :)
why you jealous now ? did i said to you :) its mean u think u are :) keep your abusive language in your pocket i dont care :) and look i m a business man i m not like you internet kid uploader :) this is my home i love wjunction who are you ? what you do ? go and learn more coding and make any kid of site and earn money :) but still i will be the ruler in my life because i m not servant and waht i said it was right :)
i m man of words and i believe no matter you are owner or you are staff all have self respect and all have words powers but its all in you how to use if you call your self man thn show man power with your actions where companies and people can believe in you :)

Do best for others help others dont be jealous i seen many filehosts came and gone but i m still here...
if wjunction will love me as they do thn i will be here for life till the and of my life :) and all knows this .
But one thing is true you guys love for ppd this filehost and i love because i love this filehost :) an i feel deep pain for this filehost and i wish they come back strongly .. i dont know about u and others kids who working only for ppd i already predicted about this year a go :) now see and i will see where you will go and like u kids where u will work and i know where you guys will jump ;)

anyways good luck i m not jealous i m laughing on you now :) so please dont come for debate with me your caliber is not up to the mark :) please talk with your german uploaders in my opinion those are german forums staff they are best i respect them but some uploaders just like a dustbin :)

they work for them selfishness in those forums but still they visit wjunction ;) woww :)
keep it up :)

Next time learn some manners dont use abusive language you kid

and the last thing i tell you are nothing more thn just a normal human menber of wjunction :)
i dont count you in hate people because not u did wrong with me not me and i dont care
you fight with me with your friends with no sense and i laugh still its ok baby boy :) takecare be happy

Last edited:
Back