ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,493 comments
easy can find exchanger btc to pp

Yes, we also gonna use another one for remaining paypal payments.
But we saw what happenend last year when we trusted paytiz.com, they werent so good.
On the start they are great but after that they are horrible.

I just don't understand why users risk their hard-earned money through PayPal withdrawals. There are so many other and more suitable withdrawal methods.

It is already possible to make withdrawals with PayPal. It depends on which merchant has a good PayPal business account or many other accounts. Then this works without problems.

But if someone receives a large amount on PayPal, it may be that PayPal holds the money for security reasons for 30 days before it is released.

That's why we often recommend cryptocurrencies as a withdrawal method and you can withdraw your money via Exchanger to your bank account or prepaid credit cards. Best method so far.

Everything else is usually always complicated. But we still offer it, it works great so far.

Well i can see so many issues now days we should be together in this crisis
some time some things not in our hand and when this kind of issues come thn we should be like shield. we should support each other we should not say ddownload not giving sales and blah blah
we should support ddownload after all ddownload is one of the best...

we are with this i dont know about others i know about me because this filehost is hope for visitors
If you want to earn money thn must use this host

In every filehost down time comes but i them dark time those are good human they will support dont be selfish thanks alot all users....

Your requested payout will always be paid within a week to a maximum of 10 days. In case of unpaid amounts within 10 days, please open a support ticket. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment. Three-digit payouts ($$$) are usually paid out within a week, in some cases it can take several weeks.

Back