ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
Very good collection in the matter of sales people really loving ddownload now more and more day by day and thats just a woww :)

thanks to all ddownload support :)

Great filehost :) i m happy to be part of this filehost and many many uploaders and webmasters switching them self to ddownload thanks alot :)

Thinking of a way to tackle debrids.

I could do with a list of all the main debrid services

I've used some before to test them out. They seem to get premium accounts each day and once the traffic has been used up/ account is banned they seem to not get any till the next day.

I'm thinking debrid banning could be automated. Debrid premium costs aren't as much as filehosters premium costs.

If, each day a load of files were generated with random data, and those were used to download trhough debrids on each new day then these would easily pinpoint the debrids.

Debrids work through caching from what i've seen, so if a file is downloaded through debrid they keep a copy of that file on their servers and whenever a new download of that link is done it downloads from their servers rather than initiating a new download from the filehost. I think they also make use of file checksums matched to download links, so if a download link is for a file with the same checksum as one they've already downloaded from a differnt link, it's downloaded from their own servers and new download from the filehost isn't initiated.

So they trick is to download files through debrids that would be impossible to have the same checksum as anything else at all, hence generation of random data.

if those random files were all within a single DDownload account that holds nothing else but these random files then you'd know that every download is debrid and can ban IP's accordingly.
Post automatically merged:

And unless they are able to do chargebacks (which would be challengable on the basis of breaking TOS), hosts would keep the premium money paid by debrids and profit.

oh and @ddownload.com taking a hint from the way rapidgator works may decrease traffic and stress on your servers. Have uploaders submit the checksum of the file they are uploading to you as part of pre-upload. I.e, web upload with RG, a checksum of the file is generated in the browswer and sent to RG before any upload is initiated, if the file is already there it just returns a new download link straight away without any upload traffic being used. the users/developyers of API based uploads should be clued up enough to be able to generate this on the machines they upload from and submit it as part of the upload url request prior to upload. Also, if you try to upload a banned file, you have to complete the upload first then it tells you if it's banned or not but if it banned by checksum then you don't need to waste the traffic having it uploaded first.

DDownload seems to use checksums but after the upload is complete which seems a bit wasteful.

Also, this feature would be soooo useful. Let us see the users in the download list and let us ban certain users from downloading the files we upload.

Last edited:
Thinking of a way to tackle debrids.

I could do with a list of all the main debrid services

I've used some before to test them out. They seem to get premium accounts each day and once the traffic has been used up/ account is banned they seem to not get any till the next day.

I'm thinking debrid banning could be automated. Debrid premium costs aren't as much as filehosters premium costs.

If, each day a load of files were generated with random data, and those were used to download trhough debrids on each new day then these would easily pinpoint the debrids.

Debrids work through caching from what i've seen, so if a file is downloaded through debrid they keep a copy of that file on their servers and whenever a new download of that link is done it downloads from their servers rather than initiating a new download from the filehost. I think they also make use of file checksums matched to download links, so if a download link is for a file with the same checksum as one they've already downloaded from a differnt link, it's downloaded from their own servers and new download from the filehost isn't initiated.

So they trick is to download files through debrids that would be impossible to have the same checksum as anything else at all, hence generation of random data.

if those random files were all within a single DDownload account that holds nothing else but these random files then you'd know that every download is debrid and can ban IP's accordingly.

And unless they are able to do chargebacks (which would be challengable on the basis of breaking TOS), hosts would keep the premium money paid by debrids and profit.

oh and @ddownload.com taking a hint from the way rapidgator works may decrease traffic and stress on your servers. Have uploaders submit the checksum of the file they are uploading to you as part of pre-upload. I.e, web upload with RG, a checksum of the file is generated in the browswer and sent to RG before any upload is initiated, if the file is already there it just returns a new download link straight away without any upload traffic being used. the users/developyers of API based uploads should be clued up enough to be able to generate this on the machines they upload from and submit it as part of the upload url request prior to upload. Also, if you try to upload a banned file, you have to complete the upload first then it tells you if it's banned or not but if it banned by checksum then you don't need to waste the traffic having it uploaded first.

DDownload seems to use checksums but after the upload is complete which seems a bit wasteful.

Also, this feature would be soooo useful. Let us see the users in the download list and let us ban certain users from downloading the files we upload.

First of all, thank you for a detailed description. Of course Rapidgator is way ahead with the technology, that's also because Rapidgator has a self-developed solution. There is nothing to add.

We are always adding new features and adapting them as much as possible. Apart from those many buggy files that pop up, it is of course annoying in comparison.

Debrids we actually lock very well. Compared to others. We have developed a solution here before. But, the debrids appear time after time, which is also hardly preventable. We try to make the best of it.

Paypal is a good option or entails many surcharges?

Compared to the past, it is not as bad, but still has fees. I think around $5 it is.

by the way..
We will be doing the payouts this evening!

Back