ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Send me your ddownload.com Email over PM here, im gonna check it for you.

Yes, we are paying now the first charge.

Who paid you to tell such stories? Sorry but this just bullshit.

We just had technical issues, which has been fixed.

Yes there was one hour technical issue which has been fixed.

If you get your payment on wednesday and you get your next payment also on wednesday, isnt it 7 days?

Please people come down and do not tell stories here. It's unbelievable that as soon as there are minor technical difficulties, so many people get excited.

We pay out every week through the week. Even if it is a few days later. Either you get along with it, or you use other filehosters. There are more than enough other providers that are certainly better than us.

Nobody have guts to paid me such stories my friend not even any stupid owner of any company
i never get paid for wrong comments but yes i felt something is wrong but i did not said any single word wrong .. it was what i felt if i promote any company here thats not mean i m in them hands

i said since day one since ddownload came along with rapidgator ddownload is best still i m saying

now users targetting those was not targetting because you said who paid me for this stories

story is true sales down and downloads also and this thing happen with all not a big thing my friend
Post automatically merged:

So no matter what nonsense you say, no matter what you do, use less drugs. Nothing has changed for me in the last 4 months in terms of sales or downloads. You're trying to marry Fikper anyway, then use the hoster (you're hyping him up anyway) earlier praised DDownload like an idiot and now you're falling in love with the next host

Your unnecessary spam is horrible

look dude i dont know who are you and from where are u from i dont know how wjunction allow fake users to give comments on precious website i m still shocked

u saying why i m saying ? i believe on statistic if your stats fine in last 5 months thn its mean every thing is fine but if you see some drops thn u can see whats wrong with this ...

next time dont comment me i told u earlier dont put your nose in my zone i m doing my work you do ur work and dont make my terms bed with ddownload they know me very well u kid dont know me .

we support ddownload and we will support always those good companies who deserve...

when it comes to advertisement if any company is good and if they want our help we will support

Now talk in limit again u are fighting with fake id i hope some one will see and they take action against you....

What you know about me ? stay way ok i dont talk with foolish people your caliber and ur level not my level go and do your uploading and do job thats all i can say... get out from my side dot be in lime light first learn manners thn come for fame .. dont try to be Mr perfect u cannot be and not even your any friend i can bet :)

Last edited:
Nobody have guts to paid me such stories my friend not even any stupid owner of any company
i never get paid for wrong comments but yes i felt something is wrong but i did not said any single word wrong .. it was what i felt if i promote any company here thats not mean i m in them hands

i said since day one since ddownload came along with rapidgator ddownload is best still i m saying

now users targetting those was not targetting because you said who paid me for this stories

story is true sales down and downloads also and this thing happen with all not a big thing my friend

look dude i dont know who are you and from where are u from i dont know how wjunction allow fake users to give comments on precious website i m still shocked

u saying why i m saying ? i believe on statistic if your stats fine in last 5 months thn its mean every thing is fine but if you see some drops thn u can see whats wrong with this ...

next time dont comment me i told u earlier dont put your nose in my zone i m doing my work you do ur work and dont make my terms bed with ddownload they know me very well u kid dont know me .

we support ddownload and we will support always those good companies who deserve...

when it comes to advertisement if any company is good and if they want our help we will support

Now talk in limit again u are fighting with fake id i hope some one will see and they take action against you....

What you know about me ? stay way ok i dont talk with foolish people your caliber and ur level not my level go and do your uploading and do job thats all i can say... get out from my side dot be in lime light first learn manners thn come for fame .. dont try to be Mr perfect u cannot be and not even your any friend i can bet :)
pls ban yourself

What you know about me ? stay way ok i dont talk with foolish people your caliber and ur level not my level go and do your uploading and do job thats all i can say... get out from my side dot be in lime light first learn manners thn come for fame .. dont try to be Mr perfect u cannot be and not even your any friend i can bet
#1 I'm not a fake user, I'm an original user so don't piss me off with your paranoid stories. I'm from America, which you should actually notice if you wrote less nonsense and participated more in current events.

#2 I don't care about your drops at all, post on the right pages (you can do that from your Indian country, too), then your downloads will also be correct. You are probably forcing your users to use the same rubbish that you spout here in almost 5 topics. Think about it, your system can't work that way ;)

#3 I don't care what league you play in, you're not even playing 40% in my league.

And please do me a favor, stop the trash talk. Here you tell in 5 topics what it is about the Chinese who beat in the morning, drink blood to be strong. From fake IDs (who cares?) That's called paranoid. Who shall act against me, your sandman, who comes to you in the evening? Leave it, mate, I'm not in the mood for nonsense.

I give it up, you'll never learn either way. On that note, a happy new year to you too. Go to your Trusted Hoster and be happy

And before you write it, keep it to yourself. I'm not racist or anything. I'm a "Dutchman" who moved to the US from Germany ;)

Last edited:
#1 I'm not a fake user, I'm an original user so don't piss me off with your paranoid stories. I'm from America, which you should actually notice if you wrote less nonsense and participated more in current events.

#2 I don't care about your drops at all, post on the right pages (you can do that from your Indian country, too), then your downloads will also be correct. You are probably forcing your users to use the same rubbish that you spout here in almost 5 topics. Think about it, your system can't work that way ;)

#3 I don't care what league you play in, you're not even playing 40% in my league.

And please do me a favor, stop the trash talk. Here you tell in 5 topics what it is about the Chinese who beat in the morning, drink blood to be strong. From fake IDs (who cares?) That's called paranoid. Who shall act against me, your sandman, who comes to you in the evening? Leave it, mate, I'm not in the mood for nonsense.

I give it up, you'll never learn either way. On that note, a happy new year to you too. Go to your Trusted Hoster and be happy

And before you write it, keep it to yourself. I'm not racist or anything. I'm a "Dutchman" who moved to the US from Germany ;)

OMG why you are explaining so much :) hahahahaahahha
why you are editing your message :) we are not here for introduction we are not here for interview :)

you are not going to get job nobody going to hire you :) please come on do your work dont be panic dont be silly dont try to be over smart man whatever you have put in your pocket and enjoy :) who cares :) i dont care :) who asked you to come and debate with the person who is undefeated ?
who said to you to compete with the person who living here like a home ? who said to you to cross your limits ?
Who cares you are dutchmen or french man or chinese men or no man :)
my free advice do your uploading and earn money and be happy takecare thanks alot :)

PEOPLE come down here a bit, such a discussion is of no use to anyone! DDownload is good for help and problems, but what you are doing right now is helping who exactly?, nobody!

Better help each other! For example, I am small to medium in the PPS area and I am very happy that there is something more here from now on. Then he says THANK YOU than anything else.

By the way, thanks @ddownload.com I have (re)discovered other payment options from time to time, that's good :-)

I have mentioned it many times before. I know we are not perfect, I know we make our mistakes, I know we have delays in payments.

But I have a character as a human being, I will never give that up. I will never let anyone work unsatisfied on ddownload.com when it comes to our partners.

Because without you today ddownload.com would not be what it is today. Everyone has contributed to it and everyone has earned their money with it, rightly so.

That's why I always apologize to the partners when there are difficulties.

We try our best to offer the best solution for customers and partners. This is very important for me.

That's why we are closing the next days all open payments for our partners, so we can start the year clean. It is about time.

['www13', 'www79', 'www250', 'www295', 'www296', 'www299', 'www317', 'www553', 'www554', 'www555', 'www557', 'www558', 'www559', 'www561', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564', 'www573']

Back