ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
when you raise up PPS or websites sale ?

We have very soon new paygates and more to choose for customers.
After that, we will also count again correctly sales for VPN users which will be positive for PPS.

Same problem yesterday and today.

Anything wrong with the API?

Was it again down? The Datacenter which our API Server is located (Netherlands) is under heavy DDoS since yesterday. We are not the target, but their Network. They told us around 200Gbps is the Attack, which is huge. They will filter the attack as good as possible. Could be that sometimes still downtimes exist.

Which payment method? Probably your Account is restricted now.
Some Accounts got restricted the last weeks. :)

No issues on our side. Working everything smoothly.
Post automatically merged:

API Server currently down.. reason:

However, we are not the target of the attack. It is the data center where our API server is located. Thank you for your patience.
Anyone else noticed that yesterday and today's number of downloads are decreased for ~20%?

...or its just me :)

Compared to one month ago -30% income with same dl counts ... maybe something is broken again ... pls check @ddownload.com
Jennifer_Jareau is right, maybe not 30%, but income is lowered.

Hello ddownload,

After you changed the paypal payment to 70€ I can't save the paypal info.
Every time when I try it automatically switches to bitcoin.
I've tested the other payment methods, they're fine, payment info stay saved.

Hello ddownload,

After you changed the paypal payment to 70€ I can't save the paypal info.
Every time when I try it automatically switches to bitcoin.
I've tested the other payment methods, they're fine, payment info stay saved.

Send me your Username or Email, i will check this for you.

Sir, How long will it take check my traffic source. It's been 2 days and I think it's enough to check anyone traffice.

I will check this also.

We starting with payments in 30 minutes.
Post automatically merged:

The Bitcoin Mempool is a disaster at the moment. We have the funds, but waiting for confirmation since 2 hours now. In worst case we will start tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Right after we have the confirmation in the BTC Network, we will start with payments. Currently the Pool is very slow:

Litecoin has been closed.

Tomorrow BTC, ETH, USDT, WMZ, Advcash, Payoneer, Perfect Money, PayPal (New Exchange Partner)

Last edited:
Sir, if you decide to unrestrict my account. Please check my last 2 payment. They are showing paid but in account they didn't credited in my btc wallet. Please check that too

Back