ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Send me your USDT Wallets guys. It was just bad luck, Bitcoin increased 10% then dropped 10% and increased again now 8% after we made the exchanges, then the amount was low. :nerd:

I may be being dim, but what has bitcoin got to do with USDT? Aint that tied to USD value, not BTC.

Because we get our funds everytime in Bitcoin and exchange them to USDT. We never purchase with Fiat.
There are several reasons for this. This is why we never like to hold Bitcoin, beause of the price fluctuations.

For this reason, affiliate users who receive Bitcoin are never affected. But others who receive other currencies are always affected. However, this happens more rarely than ever before. I think this year it is the second time that exactly at the moment we did exchange, the currency dropped by 10%.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com , some servers failing again. Won't do a test this time but I'll check my logs in a bit and post the servers.

When these servers start failing, does it show in the webserver logs? Are they out of disk space? If so, can't you or one of your devs write a script that monitors either of those things and automate whatever it is you do to fix them?

thanks, plz check your PM.

I will check now.
ok but what abt litecoin? what is the fees for €50 for litecoin?

Normally around 1 - 3 EUR
@ddownload.com , some servers failing again. Won't do a test this time but I'll check my logs in a bit and post the servers.

When these servers start failing, does it show in the webserver logs? Are they out of disk space? If so, can't you or one of your devs write a script that monitors either of those things and automate whatever it is you do to fix them?

Thats true, its because they get "full disc" space. I have put down most of the servers now under cooldown, this should work the next weeks.

We have had this discussion as well, but because we now have such a complex system, a "scalable" option is not available due to the current situation. It would be very good, I know that myself. Currently we are always expanding our infrastructure and also have some scripts that keep track of all the storage servers.

I told the devs to add to the API that you can delete files. Still need to discuss this though. What I do know is that there is a file check via the API, which some here use to trigger reuploads. Annoying situation.

Last edited:
Back