DDL.to Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 comments
My payments have not arrived. Because the payment method that I added was WebMoney and I don’t know you don’t pay WebMoney
Now it changed to Bitcoin
Please return the payments that were not made to me
User: Eldiaby

i started today with this host setting my files to premium only , i have 3 referals with 3 dowloads and 0 sales ,
people brought premiums and downloaded files with premium but 0 sales, i know what i say because with my method i was getting between 5 and 10 sales a day with filesonic , and same thing rapidgator nitroflare k2s
they count only 10% of your sales , they are all cheating hosts .

i started today with this host setting my files to premium only , i have 3 referals with 3 dowloads and 0 sales ,
people brought premiums and downloaded files with premium but 0 sales, i know what i say because with my method i was getting between 5 and 10 sales a day with filesonic , and same thing rapidgator nitroflare k2s
they count only 10% of your sales , they are all cheating hosts .

So which one do you prefer?

So which one do i you prefer?

i tried rapidgator , nitoflare , k2s , file.al ,hexupload.net , dll.to , they cheat sales , they want you to work for ppd plan for 5$ or less for 1000 downloads , lol when i was with filesonic the traffic for 1000 downloads i get 100 sales .

i didn't tried filespace.com , filejoker , takefile.link , hotlink.cc , ex-load.com .

You're funny too. You are talking about Filesonic from 2012. You know that the market of 2012 is completely different from today, don't you?

2012 didn't have as many massive Adblock users as today. No wonder Filesonic could pay you well back then. Today it is never possible.

You're funny too. You are talking about Filesonic from 2012. You know that the market of 2012 is completely different from today, don't you?

2012 didn't have as many massive Adblock users as today. No wonder Filesonic could pay you well back then. Today it is never possible.
but why they are cheating sales . lol
i want just one honest filehost that doesn't cheat .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back