DDL.to Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 comments
Hi. I registerd today at DDL.to. What is the storage limit for free and premium users? How long will the files keep online having a free and/or premium account?
Does this Hoster work better than Filefactory?

Hi. I registerd today at DDL.to. What is the storage limit for free and premium users? How long will the files keep online having a free and/or premium account?
Does this Hoster work better than Filefactory?

I have better results than Filefactory. But it varies by country where you use it. As a Free User and Premium User you have unlimited storage space. Free User 30 days and Premium 60 days file until the files are deleted. It is also on their website.

As a Free User you can load as much as you want, but you are limited to 50kbps.

Filefactory started deleting files every day now. In the last 3 weeks deleted more than 3 G of files due to inactivity. But I verified the files and almost most of them were activ and being downloaded. So, a very small part of the deleted files were removed due to inactivity.
I also use PPD and was fine, but now with the removal of files I need to look to another Hoster who keeps them more time...

TxQ6iNBj_o.png

@ddl.to

Status paid. the money has not yet reached the wallet... :(

BITCOIN CASH...

I don't understand why they would cheat you out of $19. While they pay me more than $100 a week. Makes no sense.

Unless you put in wrong wallet ID and the money ended up someplace else than where it belongs. Then it's on you, not them.

But I would still wait for their support.

I can not change the wallet address does not come confirming email someone met with such a problem?

do not reply to emails ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back