Status
Not open for further replies.
@DF: It seems files all upload via FTP got error "ErrorCode 3: This file was deleted by uploader or by abuse or by terms violation". Upload via z-o-o-m/web still working normal. Plz fix

Last edited:
No message from datafile, no answer given on tickets and files can't be uploaded the third day.
Seems to be the right time to change hoster.

Same here I can't upload via browser for security reasons. And this is a 3rd day with no downloads, thus no sales with new files.

Datafile guy last activity was 31st Aug.

Last edited:
Payment received! (wmz) :)

The main problem is still remote upload which is not working.
The files stay in queue but the status remains in 0%.

Please fix it!

WMZ payment received anyone got sale or rebill yesterday or today?
Yes, sales and rebills yesterday.
Today nothing for while.

For me the main problem is about remote upload which is not working.
The files remains in queue for more than 1 hour with status as 0%.

WMZ payment received anyone got sale or rebill yesterday or today?
Yes, sales and rebills yesterday.
Today nothing for while.

For me the main problem is about remote upload which is not working.
The files remains in queue for more than 1 hour with status as 0%.

Spox thanks for the confirmation. I am using FTP upload and its working fine for me yeah yesterday i didnt got any sale or rebill and today i am also @ zero. Let the day complete may be i will get something.

My account have pre, but when download any file get this problem as below. How can resolve this issue?
ErrorCode 6: Trafic left: 0 bytes

My account have pre, but when download any file get this problem as below. How can resolve this issue?
ErrorCode 6: Trafic left: 0 bytes

It means you have no download bandwidth left. Instead of limiting how much you can download per day like many file hosts do, even though they rarely talk about it, they give you a set amount that you can download per month. Click your profile page and the 3rd option down is:

Traffic left: ***

That tells you how much you can still download until the new month begins.

I blew through my dl limit the first month pretty fast and was shocked when I got that message. Overall, the amount you can dl is roughly the same as it is for all of the major filehosts. Datafile just does it differently.

Paypal deposits always takes a bit longer to clear than other the options available. But the money will be there soon. It always is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back