Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not having much success with Datafile for posting on forums. Tons of free downloads, not even many regs.
Most of the sales are coming from my own site with all files set to premium only.

Maybe I need to share bigger sized files....

i'm sure if datafile works stable and have optimized (sales-) settings we can get 500% more sales as with k2s ..

additional benefit: payout comes automatically and punctual

but seems not all is stable ..

at the moment we have automatically 1-3 minutes delay for all free downloads(!)

this isn't my real delay settings (i had 35 minutes delay)

good or bad?!

Last edited:
If you download a file from the major forums (PS, PBB, OFILIA) - the limits do not work. But it applies for ALL other filehosts too that there Allowed. This condition themselves forums.
However, other filehosts give incomparably greater profit..

I do not care for any reason this is happening, but the profit is very low here. I work for a few months here, after he appeared on major forums, but now I will look for a replacement.
From 1.01.15 I got only 32 sales.. it's very, very bad result.

Last edited:
edit:

datafile user settings " Free downloads delay method " is available again

Got immediate jump in sales after the delay started working again yesterday.
Before, free users only had to wait 1-3 minutes for downloads, even after the first download the wait was the same 1-3 minutes.

edit:

datafile user settings " Free downloads delay method " is available again

Got immediate jump in sales after the delay started working again yesterday.
Before, free users only had to wait 1-3 minutes for downloads, even after the first download the wait was the same 1-3 minutes.
Still not working right for me. I have 10 minute wait selected, also the box selected (checked) use after first download. Tried it myself and it was a 1 minute wait time for first download. When that completed, I immediately tried a new download and was only a 1 minute wait again.

Just for the hell of it, I just tried setting the delay to 59 minutes 30 seconds, with the box unchecked. Sure enough, 59:30 later, I got the token error.

Sales dropped to shit once I lowered/turned off the delay. But with the delay turned on to above 30 minutes, free users get the token error. Why can't they just do a cookie-based system similar to what every other host uses, instead of making you keep the screen open for an hour- in which time the captcha always expires?

WTF. maybe it's broken again. It was working fine like 8 hours ago. I didn't check today.
The delay NEEDS TO WORK PROPERLY. Datafile should just hard code 1 hour wait inbetween downloads, just like other hosts.

delay settings works. but seems captcha problem again (free dl's dropped from 100 to 0)

its crazy to see such unprofitable hosts like uploadable, k2s (weeks without payments, very often frozen stats, awkwardly user backoffice)

have some happy users.

datafile have 100% more capability. but why you don't have more ambition @datafile?!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back