Status
Not open for further replies.
When that box is checked (as you have it), it is my experience that the delay doesn't do anything. 60 second delay for first download, when that's done it's only another 60 second delay for the next download. That's why you're not getting complaints. Test it yourself, you may be surprised.

If you uncheck that box, your users will get a invalid token error after the 60 minutes is up.
So maybe Datafile wrote wrong "word" in this option.

He should have written this way....

df-delay-499f766.jpg

:facepalm:

Last edited:
You have premium, you click in some link, you have enable "direct download", but you dont have enough traffic in your premium to download this file?

Well, I would be pretty angry if I lost my rebills, but I woudn't stop using datafiles just for that reason...
If you switch to another host, you still start with 0 rebills.
Sorry it was a misunderstanding , probably all the rebills was cancelled for yesterday (probably users disabled autorenewall), for today just appeared a rebill!

Hi, you still have this issue? In fact it is been fixed. User just need to clear cashe in browser. We only had 1 complain about it in past week.

I've tested it myself last 2 days ago and had the problem on anything over 30 minutes.
@friend posted that he tested it one day ago and still had the problem.

I've repeatedly cleared cache, & cookies before every test, on multiple different browsers.

My guess is you only received one complaint in the past week because either:
everybody just gave up and reduced the wait time to something shorter than 30 minutes,
or,
they have the box checked- and when that box is checked it's only a 60 second wait regardless of what they set their wait time to (and that should be fixed too).

Regards,

stats frozen the whole day (no free/no premium dl's) .. using 35 mins delay

here must be a big error!

now i'm testing 25 mins ..

i must work with delay for pps datafile.

@datafile. or you have other ideas/tips?

Hmm. Stats working fine for me but I have my delay at 60 minutes + box checked.
I am going to uncheck the box and set delay at 30 minutes. I will post again with result.

Honestly, this is too much headache.
Datafile should remove the delay setting. Just make the delay 45 or 60 minutes between downloads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back