Status
Not open for further replies.
I facepalm everytime someone complain about not getting rebills. NEWS FLASH: MOST PEOPLE CANCEL THEIR SUBSCRIPTION SO THEY DON'T GET REBILLED. They download all the p0rn they can in 30 days and cancel. You are lucky if 30% of sales turn into rebills.
I must disagree. If you have good content with daily and fresh updates, you also get many permanent users with renewals for a months ahead not just a few ones.

I will disagree too. I worked with a company that was 100% honest, I had the guarantees that they won't cheat. After 2 months I had like at least 3-4 rebills everyday (with even less work that I do now). I was very upset when they notified me they have to close the project :|

So rebills are working, but does it counts for deleted files ?

Rebills working automatic, not related dead links, it charge directly from credit card
Also I got the positive answer about this question from support and confirming this ^ (y).
So DF system don't works like RG (deleted files > deleted rebills nonsense).

Last edited:
I facepalm everytime someone complain about not getting rebills. NEWS FLASH: MOST PEOPLE CANCEL THEIR SUBSCRIPTION SO THEY DON'T GET REBILLED. They download all the p0rn they can in 30 days and cancel. You are lucky if 30% of sales turn into rebills.
I must disagree. If you have good content with daily and fresh updates, you also get many permanent users with renewals for a months ahead not just a few ones.

Yes, if you have good content with daily and fresh updates you'll get loyal customers. But most of the time people are not willing to continue their premium membership due to several reasons.

The CAPTCHA is not working for the 1 HOUR RESTRICTION. I wrote about this in a ticket, about the captcha and I received an answer saying that the captcha was fixed. I think they don't know about this, I think they tested it only for the 45 seconds restrictions; this is very bad.

I think the CAPTCHA expires in the one hour restriction because after the time passed a message that sounds like: "Incorrect captha. One of the two words is incorrect."
I wrote again, I hope this will be fixed because I am obliged to make the 45 seconds restriction, they do more bad than good with this!

EDIT: I see that they changed the behavior of the captcha. Now it is required to first insert the code and then wait the time. So I supposed the captcha now is really fixed. Thank you for this, I will still make tests but I see no reasons not to work now!

EDIT 2: The captcha isn't working still for the 1 hour restriction. I don't understand the stupid thing, how the hack can someone be so lame and so ignorant? I don't understand how the system is making a check for the captcha at the beginning of the session and after the 1 hour wait time he will say is that the code is invalid, the code that at the beginning was calculated as valid. WTF?!

Last edited:
I can not upload files to datafile from my rdp.it was working fine until yesterday and now files dont upload.

Is anyone having problem with uploading files today?

Is anyone having problem with uploading files today?

today Remote Upload from rapidgator was working & Datafile's downloads/sales ratio are acceptable :

datafile.JPG

its my first time on data file...i have 41 dollars in account...how do we request payout?? my minimum payout selected is 10 dollars.

thanks and regards :)

it's automatic , you dont have to request...just enter payout info (your wmz purse).It's with 1 week hold!
if you have this friday 41$ you will be paid next friday!

For me site working fine today (its something new in this year :whistling:).

About payment. Dont panic. They always pay between Friday and Monday. If not today, you will get your payment in Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back