Status
Not open for further replies.
Puttings things like that in the ToS DOES NOTHING to protect them from chargebacks.
There's literally nothing Datafile, or any other filehost, can do when a chargeback happens, regardless of reason.
You have no ideea what you are talking about .....i asked refund from a hosting company, they told me that i didnt respected the TOS and that was it , no refund granted
And the refund was asked directly to their cc processor !

Or they can just limit their tyraffic at 100 mb/day! lol

You have no idea what a chargeback is.
Chargeback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't ask the filehost or their cc processor for refund.
You ask YOUR CC company for refund by filling a something called chargeback.
Then YOUR CC company will refund you by reversing the payment.

You have no ideea what you are talking about .....i asked refund from a hosting company, they told me that i didnt respected the TOS and that was it , no refund granted
And the refund was asked directly to their cc processor !

Or they can just limit their tyraffic at 100 mb/day! lol

You have no idea what a chargeback is.
Chargeback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't ask the filehost or their cc processor for refund.
You ask YOUR CC company for refund by filling a something called chargeback.
Then YOUR CC company will refund you by reversing the payment.

Good to know , now i will go to my bank for refund!

Then the solution is to limit the bandwith for that accounts!Or to ban the range IP's (from OVH) and not the account!

Last edited:
This filehost is bullshit. I request for more space in the past, the admin approve and gave me 30TB. Today, he set it down 1TB, I create a ticket to ask him, he says I didn't make sales so he delete all my files.

F*ck you! Datafile admin!
Sorry, but I must be honest, with this raw and rough attitude you can only get deleted account.

lol?
You waste terabytes of bandwidth without generating sales. Datafile is losing money because of you, of course they lower your space. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I am not even using 100GB on Datafile at the moment and I am getting sales/rebills. Just have to work smart and post the right content on right places.
I need more space not for wasting. I upload movies, TV Shows etc. If today I don't get sale, tomorrow I will do. The admin must be patient. If this host is good enough, 20TB for one uploader will be a possible thing.

P/S: I gernerated 6 sales from beginning. It's not much, but also not 0 sales. Lol
That it's too little sales for that much storage, so it's wasting space and bandwidth. Most of us generate more sales even with using lower space of storage. Like facethewind said, the most important is content and right places, so try working with that practice.
Good luck ;)

Last edited:
SITE DOWN??

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.2.0
This happening too often, DF needs to fix this issue proper and final. We all need stable host without so many downs. Only that way this host can be reliable for us and present-future costumers.

Site is up now, hope it will stay on, for a long time (y)

Last edited:
The One Hour Captha is still not fixed. Free users, after waiting the one hour restriction (if put by uploader) they receive "Download Token not valid. Please try to reload page". This is incredible, this issue have been there more than one month I think, this is clearly a new world record. Fabulous!!!

I am forced to leave the restriction to 45 seconds only to avoid the captcha problem... in this way clearly the sales will drop.

Try to clear cashe in your browser. Problem is been fixed.

OK here are the results. The captcha is still not fixed:

Tried with 45 seconds waiting time: WORKING!

Tried with 10 minutes waiting time: WORKING!

Tried with 20 minutes waiting time: WORKING!

Tried with 30 minutes waiting time: NOT WORKING!!!!!! THE DOWNLOAD TOKEN IS NOT VALID. PLEASE TRY AGAIN!

The captcha is not fixed. I even deleted the cache even if that was not necessary as the captcha is working 3 times. If it was a problem with the browser's cache then should not work at all...

More than 30 minutes: NOT WORKING!

Last edited:
Because the CAPTCHA is not working... That's why your stats are frozen. Nobody can download, I tried for the last hours I think... Now not even for 20 minutes waiting time is not working. I am trying right now to download with 18 minutes waiting time.

looks like premium downloads are also stopped from stats!
i have 23 premium downloads for 8 hours (this is impossible)

What about sales?Anyone had sales today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back