Status
Not open for further replies.
I work on sales so I don't care about the downloads but I can confirm that the downloads are a little off/slow or something. In my case I should have 300+ more downloads at this hour

Downloads are working fine here... PPS

df_down.jpg

df_downl.jpg

support told me that they made some changes and now free user can download max file size 500 mb

Last edited:
I don't want to be a troll :) but usually take so long for payments to be completed...? It is my first payment and I will be happier if I see the money in the account.

EDIT: Can someone confirm they received payment today?

EDIT: Can someone confirm about NOT receiving the payment today?

Last edited:
New to datafile...!

no idea .but it looks like professional.

Sorry but this basically says nothing :)

EDIT: I just posted my last files... I think I will wait and not post anything until some official will answer me here or by the ticket I created. I think it's the normal thing to do from my part, regarding that this is a new host for me and I don't have any guarantees.

Last edited:
Got paid 20 minutes

But today, number of downloads increases but the amount a bit lower

They set 500MB for Free User i think so i am down today too earned only $ 1.5 users downloaded files below 500 MB i think we are now working for PPS

Got paid 20 minutes

You got paid 20 minutes ago? Can you tell me what type of payment? wmz pp? I still have a full balance, I'm not paid at the moment... I don't know what to say (i have more than 100$) and I start working with them on 28 last month so I think they should pay me now right?

Got paid 20 minutes

You got paid 20 minutes ago? Can you tell me what type of payment? wmz pp? I still have a full balance, I'm not paid at the moment... I don't know what to say (i have more than 100$) and I start working with them on 28 last month so I think they should pay me now right?

Your Account will be checked from last month 28th and today is 5th how can you earn within somedays more than $ 100 Lets see i wish you receive payment wmz received

Your Account will be checked from last month 28th and today is 5th how can you earn within somedays more than $ 100 Lets see i wish you receive payment wmz received

Here is what I am talking about: Removed as for request.

So, I should get paid today or I should wait more? I don't want to invest a lot in a host that does not pay me...

Last edited:
You are on PPS you will received Money Bro i thought you are on PPD Sorry for misunderstanding because here was a boy who earned in Somedays more than $100 Surely you will received they always Paid i have seen.

NOTE : REMOVE THIS STAT PAGE BRO

Thank you all for the answers. I will wait a little :)

EDIT: Everybody interested in my situation... I didn't received the payment and it is already the end of the day (requested on PP). An official of datafile didn't replied to my messages or tickets to make my situation clear. I hope tomorrow will get some news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back