Status
Not open for further replies.
>Free registration?! & if so, when these registrations ever became premium... will it be counted in our accounts

Yes and No. You get sale when some one buy premium using your file only.

what does the arrow here mean

P5zCAls.png

I think that these are sales :wacko:

If they have regular rebill System and no shaving in specific times-days Then I will use this host..

Guys

Whats your experience with this host so far ?

If they have regular rebill System and no shaving in specific times-days Then I will use this host..

Guys

They pay on time. Good upload speed.
Very detailed stats page.

But the main problem in my opinion is the download speed for free users (130kbs), it's high. Could be better for sales with 60-70kbs at max.
The users can download anything always fast for free this way.

And also there is a little bug in the delay time.
Even if you set it to 60 minutes after the first download the users are waiting 30-45 minutes before the next download.
Could have other options to set 90 and 120 minutes of delay time.

But if Datafile fix these two "problems", it can be a good host.

Last edited:

Guys

But the main problem in my opinion is the download speed for free users (130kbs), it's high. Could be better for sales with 60-70kbs at max.

Even if you set it to 60 minutes after the first download the users are waiting 30-45 minutes before the next download.

I agree. 120 minutes delay time + lower speed (max 100 kb/s should be fine).

Guys

You are Only thinking for yourself not for those who are on PPD 100kbs is so fine and by the way DataFile pay on time i am working with them they are best in my list

They changed my payment options, my partner settings. I have written to them and don't respond. I have + $100 and I know that amount is lost for me.

Datafiles aren't honest. Sorry.

You are Only thinking for yourself not for those who are on PPD 100kbs is so fine and by the way DataFile pay on time i am working with them they are best in my list
You just need remember of a small detail...

The sales are the main income who pay ppd users, without sales... There is no payments! ;)

Last edited:
They changed my payment options, my partner settings. I have written to them and don't respond. I have + $100 and I know that amount is lost for me.

Datafiles aren't honest. Sorry.

Nope You will be paid and What was your payout Option i have no Problem with Datafile they paid me wmz Webmoney

The sales are the main income who pay ppd users, without sales... There is no payments! ;)

Nope Ads earning is for PPD and Sale is the earning of Budget for DataFile

Nope Ads earning is for PPD and Sale is the earning of Budget for DataFile

Last edited:
guys what's the best tactic for delay options ..most of my files divided 2 parts and set delay settings to the 300 mb per hour ..what'S your opinion about ?

Nope You will be paid and What was your payout Option i have no Problem with Datafile they paid me wmz Webmoney

My payment option: PPD / Paypal.

Mininum amount payable - $ 100 ...

They change it to $ 1000 when they want. Why give them payment options that don't respect??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back