Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys is there any use of checking Free downloads daily counts option in partner settings ?
Also, what to choose and set for optimal settings in options for pps from yours experience ?

Have you checked the wait time yourself by using a different browser than the one you're logged in with?
Because if user has a dynamic IP address, they might be changing it after the first download is completed, and downloading the next file with a just slightly different IP address, bypassing the wait time. Tools like JDownloader will do this for you without any user input, if set up correctly.
Total 6215 / 474 (5 Regs)

can not sales for 6000+ dl :wacko:
You don't have sales because the download speed for free users if high (130kbs).

And also I noticed that even if you chose the delay time on 60 minutes, the free users are able to download the next file after wait less than 30 minutes. It's just you look in your download stats on files downloaded by a free user, and just look in the time the file was downloaded and you can see that they are waiting less than 60 minutes before download the next file.
Because there is a bug in the delay time option for free users on Partner Settings panel.

Takes a look.
This US user downloaded the first file at 21:04.
Then his second download should be after 22:04 because I changed the delay option to 60 minutes after the first file.
But as you can see his second download was at 21:31. He waited 27 minutes and not 60 minutes as I marked as delay time.

data.jpg

With short delay time and high download speed the free users are able to download all they want without need buy premium. ;)

This is a bug i thing today admin is fixed and all to be normal
All user are with deleted all files
All my files are in trash but
Storage: 102.69 GB (29.3 TB)

Last edited:
This is a bug i thing today admin is fixed and all to be normal
All user are with deleted all files
All my files are in trash but
Storage: 102.69 GB (29.3 TB)

no its not a bug all file are gone, problem is in their site it calculate everything after 12 hours, i mean if you upload 10 gb files it will be on file manager but your total storage will count that 10 gb after 12 hrs.

so its 0 now

Last edited:
no links with datafile host to be work for now
No matter whether it is movie, po^rn* ,music or something else this is 100% bug
go to bed and tomorrow we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back