DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I were using it for a while, but I decided to try Apache with Varnish after hearing good things about it.

Apache is now back online.

We are now back to running Nginx.

Last edited:
itmees,

All accounts are setup manually to help reduce the chance of fraud. We got rid of our instant setup for this purpose a few months ago. We found it to be affective which is why we still manually activate every order.

Unfortunately we do not have someone online 24/7 to check and activate orders. Since you ordered during our off hours, your account was the first one activated when we got online.

Your account took about 7 hours to activate. The activated met our 12 hour server level agreement (setup and the ticket you opened with us) http://daringhost.com/servieagreement.html

I would like to discuss this further with you in the ticket you opened.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Last edited:
sites off...

Index of /

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 S

dont know about daringhost anymore, using it for 2 months now, i always get good support response but already lost everything twice now, and these down times irritate me and make me lose visitors...

CloudShadow,
If it is wiped then this will be a hattrick in around 40 days. I still have a reseller account with them as I paid for more months in advance, but looking for a better host. Best of luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back