DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have replied to your support ticket.

On another note, we have install Nginx on our shared hosting server. This should increase speeds.

Last edited:
Mhh I think there is a problem with WHM, I have a message about limitation of acc creation. Ticket sent.

Edit : Come on, you don't work on sunday? .. :whistle: ^^

Last edited:
Hello,

Of course we work Sunday's. We work everyday. Just keep in mind that we have different time zones.

I have replied to your ticket. The limitations you were seeing were the limits for your account that you ordered. http://daringhost.com/rureseller.html

I think we can work out a deal though on those limits if you'd like ;)

Hello, please check my ticket. #735971

Edit:
It has been 12+ hours since i cant access my site, And now i didnt get a reply to my ticket in 3+ hours. The problem is not in the domain propagation but on your servers. Please fix this.

Last edited:
It says directly on our site the hours in which we are online. You will get faster response times when we are online. When we are offline the maximum wait will be 6 hours. Once again it says that directly on our website.

I have replied to your ticket as well since I am online now..

I'm having the same problem. I also have send a ticket in cpanel. Please take a look at it as soon as possible if you can.

Hi,
I am working on these right now. I have found the issue, I believe.

@Geeneen, I have not found a support ticket from you? Can you please send me the ticket ID? Thank you.

@Gh0st - Thanks for your order. Your details have been sent :)

Just to clarify, It seems I have fixed this user's issue (Have to wait for DNS to update again).
I have also given him a lifetime 50% off discount for the issue.

I've not found a ticket ID in the automated mail containing a copy of my support message. So i've created a new ticket with id #889033

Just to clarify, It seems I have fixed this user's issue (Have to wait for DNS to update again).
I have also given him a lifetime 50% off discount for the issue.

Are you talking about me?
My issue is fixed, so i got the discount?

Edit: I have just read the email. Thanks a lot mate. And everything is working fine now.

Last edited:
@ greeneen, I got your ticket and replied.
@ outbreak, yes I am talking about you. I replied to your ticket saying that you got the discount.

Just ordered hosting from this provider.

First Impression:
Just a heads up for people ordering, account setup is not instant (at least I don't think, correct me if I'm wrong). This isn't a big deal for me but for people that are impatient don't worry you will get your details soon. I received my account details in 1 hour 30 minutes after payment, so it wasn't a very long wait. Also Nick/DaringHost seems like a really cool guy and easy to communicate with.

I will update this thread in about 2 weeks for "mini review".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back