DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Exay, please reply to the support ticket with the amount of bandwidth you would need and I can see if I can put it all together for you.

Hello,

I plan to host a website with you.It will link to TV shows..you mostly wont recieve complaints,in case of complaints,i`ll provide a email address to which all complaints have to be forwareded and offending material will be duly removed.Is that ok?

I have few more questions.
1.Do you register Domains?If yes,whats your registrar? If its Namecheap,or others, can the domain be pushed into my account?for safety purposes?
2.Do you provide sofaculous or other one-click auto installers?

Thanks

Hello Pakman,

Yes hosting a website that links to TV shows is fine. We are already hosting a few and have not received any problems. You're more then welcome to give me an email address to forward complaints to if I get any. Just contact me informing me of the email address.

To answer your other questions:

1. At the moment we do not register domains.
2. Yes, Softaculous is installed on all our servers.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask more.

Ive been with Daringhost a little over 2 weeks. So far everything has been great! No downtime, fast speeds and good support. Best Russian hosting I have used. I will keep you guys updated.

Daringhost is a A+++ Host.

Thanks Praveer and koolttt, I am glad you are sharing your honest experiences.

Kuryu, your ticket was replied to shortly after you opened it.

Monkman, I will PM you. I am sure I can help you out with a custom offer :)

Interested

Interested in shared hosting with a dedicated IP. Do u accept direct paypal payments ? Also, What is the current offer ?

Hello,

At the moment we do not offer dedicated IP addresses. Yes, we do accept Paypal. You can use it when you go to checkout. We have a current offer of saving 50% off your first month. You can use this promotion by entering 50off at checkout.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the service they served to me, thus after the first month of the battle for survival, I resigned.

It's said that anyone who has to deal with hosting his own site on paid host, at least once in a lifetime must hit on the one with major problems... so the worst is already behind me.

Hi Cashio,

Do you mind posting your domain that you signed up with here as well as ticket numbers? Any issues that were brought to my attention have been fixed. I would love to take a look at the problems you had. Please post that information here.

Regards.

Hi daringhost,

Please see ticket
[Ticket ID: 468048]. Its been +12hours since i ordered,but i`m yet to recive the nameservers<_<

Hi pakman,

I have responded to your ticket.
However an email was sent shortly after your order including your account information.
Please see this screenshot

emailv.png

You can even verify this yourself by looking at "Recent Emails" inside your account at Daring Host.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back