Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, admin.
I have some suggestion.
Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

This site is awesome , since i dont earn because im at the beggining with one movie site that i am making , all my download links in my site are cyberlocker and it will be cyberlocker forever.
The speeds are good for me and i like the design and the site very much.

I would like if you can give me premium on: Sedativ123(username) !

Thank you

Any chance of being able to trade in your earnings for premium? Also how about some more premium options? I'm already at your 100GB limit and really don't want to fork over my own money to extend this until I see I am actually going to get paid from you guys.

You go from a 30 days option to a 365 days option. Huge gap and price difference. Should have a 60, 90 and/or 180 days option too.

suggestion

today is payment day, is there anyone have already received their money?

Payouts are Mondays and once we do the first payouts I will make a post.

Cyberlocker Admin

Can you please lift up "Uploaded By:" part at download file page? Thanks..

Yes we are going to remove that options first thing on the list monday.

Any chance of being able to trade in your earnings for premium? Also how about some more premium options? I'm already at your 100GB limit and really don't want to fork over my own money to extend this until I see I am actually going to get paid from you guys.

You go from a 30 days option to a 365 days option. Huge gap and price difference. Should have a 60, 90 and/or 180 days option too.

Stooky we are going to add more options and like i had mention all affiliates can receive free premiums by messaging me.

Hi, admin.
I have some suggestion.
Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

We are going to add this suggestion to the list thanks for your input.

Admin, I wish you good luck with this great site.
I love it.
Can you give me premium please. I am a good and serious uploader.
Username d30v30.
Tks so much.

WOW
our affiliate "PPD 100% of Downloads - 30% of Sales" is very AWESOME :sun::sun::sun:

Your PREMIUM Price is better only 5.95 a month? Fantastic!

I love PPD :)) !

Please give me premium, my account: - - -

Thank's a LOT!!!!

Last edited:
Admin, I wish you good luck with this great site.
I love it.
Can you give me premium please. I am a good and serious uploader.
Username d30v30.
Tks so much.

Upgraded.

WOW
our affiliate "PPD 100% of Downloads - 30% of Sales" is very AWESOME :sun::sun::sun:

Your PREMIUM Price is better only 5.95 a month? Fantastic!

I love PPD :)) !

Please give me premium, my account: MCN70

Thank's a LOT!!!!
upgraded

today is payment day, is there anyone have already received their money?
Payments have been made a day early. Thanks for all the support.

hi Admin, I wish you best with this great site B-)
I will upload all myfile and work hard
Can you give me premium ? please:)
my account lutfi29

Hello dear admin,can you fix that : Sorry, we no longer accept cyberlocker.ch links!

I don`t know what`s happened but this site is bigger for submit links (....2k.to).Please contact with this site suff and fix that.Thank You:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back