Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check your messages =) and I will gladly upgrade your account

Just thought I put this out there so people know what to expect.

I use 5 hosts. Same files and same amount of files shared.

Host 1, day earnings = $6.47
Host 2, day earnings = $4.35
Host 3, day earnings = $8.16
Host 4, day earnings = $5.54
Host 5, day earnings = $0.23 = CYBER-LOCKER.CH

Can't say I didn't try your service. I'll pass.

Stooky like we stated previously "It's obvious that you don't like our site, and don't want to be an uploader, so please just move on. This thread for official support of affiliates that want to use the site."

Cyberlocker.ch is a long term investment and we will always pay our affiliates for there hard work as we grow so will our uploaders.

Last edited:
Stooky like we stated previously "It's obvious that you don't like our site, and don't want to be an uploader, so please just move on. This thread for official support of affiliates that want to use the site."

Cyberlocker.ch is a long term investment and we will always pay our affiliates for there hard work as we grow so will our uploaders.

Don't take it the wrong way, nothing about not liking your site was just giving an example of earnings how I could earn that much from other hosts in a single day but only $0.23 with your host.

I'm a digital artist and people download my stuff like crazy all over the place so I'm definitely a serious affiliate. I just don't like seeing low earnings because it tells me if there are issues at the start, there will be more issues after I've worked my butt off again then don't get paid as usual.

Stooky ,

I signed up for Cyberlocker since day one....

1st day i had little downloads like you but each day after that they improved :)

Maybe the problem is with what you are sharing not with CyberLocker

Regards

How long until the generated download link expired?
And do you automatically convert the files into flv? because my first testing seem my files become flv.

Great Site.

2012-08-30 150 / $1.0290 0 / $0 $0 $0 $1.029

this is my stats from yesterday....

I shared only number of files and i got 150 downloads in no time.

Thanks CyberLocker ! <3

Is there any way to remove these stats?
Uploaded by:*****
Uploaded on:*********
Downloaded:** times

I agree. That stuff should be private or at least let the uploader choose to make those things visible. I've seen spam bots flooding comments before plus who uploaded it shouldn't be visible to the public.

Delete the limitation of download for free/reg user as unlimited, add one of these: paypal/payza/webmoney as premium payment and I join cyberlocker.ch.

everyone we are currently preparing all of the suggestions that you have all mentioned in this post and messages.

One of the changes will be that we remove the uploaded by and uploaded on uploaded by.

The site is growing very fast and and thanks to all of your hard work.

I will post the list of changes once they have been completed to keep you all updated.

If you have any more suggestions please email me

affiliate@cyberlocker.ch

Cyberlocker Admin

Is there any bonuses for adding your website?

We are going to discuss this with our admin team keep checking this post for updates.

Last edited:
Hi admin,You are nr. 1 of the host streaming. Please give me the premium account for good colaboration, if you can. I wish you long life. id: danielboss. Thx very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back