Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cyber,

In a prior post you mentioned:

"One of the changes will be that we remove the uploaded by and uploaded on....."

You also mentioned that these were to be done by Monday - 3.Sep.12

When you do actually make the above changes, please also remove "Downloaded:xxtimes".

Also, Remote URL Upload from Filefactory Premium to CyberLocker is not working.
It did, at one point - but not now

Many thanks,

Ansley

premium free

Hi admin,
I'm running out of space soon.Can you give me premium, please! Username: wessel777
Thanks!

Last edited:
Correct when you download the file it will download it in its original High quality video format .AVI, mp4 what ever it is in originally.

every video is converted into .FLV for streaming purposes so users do not have to download for example DivX codec or .WMV .

How long does it take for the videos to get converted? I uploaded some .avi files and after 12 hours they are still .avi and require codec to be viewed.
thanks

Premium

Hi, admin.
I have some suggestion.
Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

This suggestion has been completed and you can now access more files on 1 page at a time.

Cyberlocker Admin

Hi admin,
I'm running out of space soon.Can you give me premium, please! Username: wessel777
Thanks!

Hey wessel your account has been upgraded any more questions just message me.

Tip

Hi Cyber,

In a prior post you mentioned:

"One of the changes will be that we remove the uploaded by and uploaded on....."

You also mentioned that these were to be done by Monday - 3.Sep.12

When you do actually make the above changes, please also remove "Downloaded:xxtimes".

Also, Remote URL Upload from Filefactory Premium to CyberLocker is not working.
It did, at one point - but not now

Many thanks,

Ansley

Hey Ansley and this message is to all affiliates as well the BIG changes are going to be all rolled out this week we have taken all of your suggestions and considered them all.

We got a little delayed with the site growing so fast we are currently provision a new server as well.

I will also check the filefactory to make sure its working ansley.

If anyone has any more questions please let me know.

Cyberlocker Admin

i got 12 refer but no sale

Premium sales will start to roll in as people get to know the site more and as we grow.

We have only been open for a week people are just starting to get to know us.

If you donate, they will add you much quicker. Just let them know.

Thanks for the tip will look into it =)

Cyberlocker Admin

Last edited:
Hi cyber,
i'm very happy.....i see your host and i like it.
I see the security lock..and the system file is very fine...
I'm a upper... i want use your host...can u give me a premium account?
My user is: josephg73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back