Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

Corporate Membership

Currently available plans
Basic Plans
Small rdp, can be used for small tasks. uploading downloading, rar, unrar, etc Just keep the resources usage to minimum
Gz9mXrk.png

Regular Plans
Small RDP, but with more HDD space and resources usage is allowed a bit more than small. NO ENCODING allowed

WTuhVsK.png

Encoding
Encoding RDP. resource usage is allowed at a reasonable phase. Dont use 24/7

bRZHC4B.png

ADMIN
Basically Encoding RDP, but with ADMIN powers. ADMIN powers is to install your software and to run those apps that require ADMIN power. Strictly no interference in other clients business.
kaALr6C.png

Z4laYBf.png

9PFOBP1.png

VPS Plans
9d9FYmQ.png
cZJtbvM.png

Need a DEMO account?
For DEMO accounts Contact us via any of the methods listed at the bottom.

I don’t want to place many speed images as they will vary according to locations and server load.
But a simple image will give you an idea:)
Xxx5dam.png

All our RDP’s come with all the essential software’s like
Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
Compression software’s
Torrent clients (UTorrent, Bittorrent)
FileZilla, IDM, Mipony, Jdownloader etc.
If you ever need any more software's to be installed to the server please open a ticket and we will get them installed as long as they don’t contradict to our Terms.

Support Proof

Last month (February )

0vXFN5h.png

This month (March Till 15th)
PI1rKqW.png
6WoK51g.png

Order Link: Shopping Cart - Cyber Planet

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Instant Setup*
No Overselling
and much more!

Our Goal
To provide best available service to our clients, by means of best support, offering cheapest prices for the RDP slots and with the best servers available in the market.
Our Guarantee
24 hour Money Back Guarantee*
Anytime refund in the form of Credits*

How to reach us
Support Centre
Skype (Kaiatcyberplanet)
Gmail (kaicyberplanet@gmail.com)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Setup Time
Usually within 10 Minutes
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
*Unless otherwise specified.

Payments Accepted
PayPal
Payza
Webmoney
Bank Transfer (Open Ticket)
Perfect Money
Payumoney
Skrill (Open ticket)

Currently only PayPal is getting tracked back automatically to our website. For all other payment gateways you will Have to notify us via ticket or Skype, after payment.

Referral System
We have a referral system active; you get 10% of the RDP purchased by your referral. Amounts added as credits to your account.

Last edited:
576 comments
RDP is up and running now, thanks for the quick resolution, Kai!
You are welcome.
RDP is still down.
Please share the IP in PM, because all servers are online, none of them are down since yesterday
is down again
Please share the IP in PM, because all servers are online, none of them are down since yesterday
This is why I dont use this rdp... always having stupid problems and admin never admits anything
Can i know the stupid problems that you have faced while using our servers. OR at least your order id (if you have ever purchased)

I already use this service for almost 5 Years....
But, this is my biggest complaint that i have ever had.

As always, iam using this RDP for encoding because iam run a fansubbing grup for my community.
Since there are a Movie releases, i encoding using 3 resolution. 480p, 720p, 1080p. Original file is 4GB.

I already done with encoding 480 and 720p, which is took almost 7-8 hour for 2 encoding, well, it's common sense since it was a MOVIE with 1 hour 40m with some 3D effect. I have doing movie with same kind like this before, but my old company in the server didn't complain. I also make a gap before continue my encode to another resolution, but some user complain (or maybe envious) to admin about cpu usage and admin limited my encoding until i only got 2-1fps for encoding 1080p. Wtf, my server teammate before also encoding same movie, it was west movie, more longer that i had, but nobody complain it. I also look for almost every time how active they are, but they only active for 1-2 hour then disconnected.

I complain because admin just give a unilateral decision to limit my encode when iam doing my last work.
I really dissapointed then i just abort it from 30% work encoding because its need 17 fvkng hour to done, or more i guess since fps still dropping.

I don't know what is wrong, because my old server mate also a spain people and he is still fine when iam doing this. Even we ever had encoding at same time and still fine for sharing resources.

I already use this service for almost 5 Years....
But, this is my biggest complaint that i have ever had.

As always, iam using this RDP for encoding because iam run a fansubbing grup for my community.
Since there are a Movie releases, i encoding using 3 resolution. 480p, 720p, 1080p. Original file is 4GB.

I already done with encoding 480 and 720p, which is took almost 7-8 hour for 2 encoding, well, it's common sense since it was a MOVIE with 1 hour 40m with some 3D effect. I have doing movie with same kind like this before, but my old company in the server didn't complain. I also make a gap before continue my encode to another resolution, but some user complain (or maybe envious) to admin about cpu usage and admin limited my encoding until i only got 2-1fps for encoding 1080p. Wtf, my server teammate before also encoding same movie, it was west movie, more longer that i had, but nobody complain it. I also look for almost every time how active they are, but they only active for 1-2 hour then disconnected.

I complain because admin just give a unilateral decision to limit my encode when iam doing my last work.
I really dissapointed then i just abort it from 30% work encoding because its need 17 fvkng hour to done, or more i guess since fps still dropping.

I don't know what is wrong, because my old server mate also a spain people and he is still fine when iam doing this. Even we ever had encoding at same time and still fine for sharing resources.
Hello
Like I have already mentioned in the ticket reply, if users complain about user hogging resources, we will .have to notify you and take action. Its an RDP, not a dedicated server where you can use the resources 24/7
You yourselves mentioned that you don't see them using much of the resources, which means that they are coming for a nominal part of the day only to do their work. I usually never take action without users giving me screenshots of usage at multiple time stamps.
I myself watched the server for the last 2 days and you were at the top all the time with about 80% CPU usage all the time.
Note that it's not a personal issue. All users are entitled to use the server that's all.

I've not been able to connect to the RDP since yesterday, its showing -

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license. Please contact the server administrator."

I've raised a ticket for the same but still no reply, please look into it.

The ticket no. is #447529

I've not been able to connect to the RDP since yesterday, its showing -

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license. Please contact the server administrator."

I've raised a ticket for the same but still no reply, please look into it.

The ticket no. is #447529
Your ticket was opened 8hours ago (not yesterday)
And its fixed.

read ticket #750290
please need fix asap
Post automatically merged:

still problem
ticket not replay
where staff

still can't login

rdp down again
ticket #987324