Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

RDP is up and running now, thanks for the quick resolution, Kai!
You are welcome.
RDP is still down.
Please share the IP in PM, because all servers are online, none of them are down since yesterday
is down again
Please share the IP in PM, because all servers are online, none of them are down since yesterday
This is why I dont use this rdp... always having stupid problems and admin never admits anything
Can i know the stupid problems that you have faced while using our servers. OR at least your order id (if you have ever purchased)

Shuichiyagami

I already use this service for almost 5 Years....
But, this is my biggest complaint that i have ever had.

As always, iam using this RDP for encoding because iam run a fansubbing grup for my community.
Since there are a Movie releases, i encoding using 3 resolution. 480p, 720p, 1080p. Original file is 4GB.

I already done with encoding 480 and 720p, which is took almost 7-8 hour for 2 encoding, well, it's common sense since it was a MOVIE with 1 hour 40m with some 3D effect. I have doing movie with same kind like this before, but my old company in the server didn't complain. I also make a gap before continue my encode to another resolution, but some user complain (or maybe envious) to admin about cpu usage and admin limited my encoding until i only got 2-1fps for encoding 1080p. Wtf, my server teammate before also encoding same movie, it was west movie, more longer that i had, but nobody complain it. I also look for almost every time how active they are, but they only active for 1-2 hour then disconnected.

I complain because admin just give a unilateral decision to limit my encode when iam doing my last work.
I really dissapointed then i just abort it from 30% work encoding because its need 17 fvkng hour to done, or more i guess since fps still dropping.

I don't know what is wrong, because my old server mate also a spain people and he is still fine when iam doing this. Even we ever had encoding at same time and still fine for sharing resources.

Kai Hiwatari

I already use this service for almost 5 Years....
But, this is my biggest complaint that i have ever had.

As always, iam using this RDP for encoding because iam run a fansubbing grup for my community.
Since there are a Movie releases, i encoding using 3 resolution. 480p, 720p, 1080p. Original file is 4GB.

I already done with encoding 480 and 720p, which is took almost 7-8 hour for 2 encoding, well, it's common sense since it was a MOVIE with 1 hour 40m with some 3D effect. I have doing movie with same kind like this before, but my old company in the server didn't complain. I also make a gap before continue my encode to another resolution, but some user complain (or maybe envious) to admin about cpu usage and admin limited my encoding until i only got 2-1fps for encoding 1080p. Wtf, my server teammate before also encoding same movie, it was west movie, more longer that i had, but nobody complain it. I also look for almost every time how active they are, but they only active for 1-2 hour then disconnected.

I complain because admin just give a unilateral decision to limit my encode when iam doing my last work.
I really dissapointed then i just abort it from 30% work encoding because its need 17 fvkng hour to done, or more i guess since fps still dropping.

I don't know what is wrong, because my old server mate also a spain people and he is still fine when iam doing this. Even we ever had encoding at same time and still fine for sharing resources.
Hello
Like I have already mentioned in the ticket reply, if users complain about user hogging resources, we will .have to notify you and take action. Its an RDP, not a dedicated server where you can use the resources 24/7
You yourselves mentioned that you don't see them using much of the resources, which means that they are coming for a nominal part of the day only to do their work. I usually never take action without users giving me screenshots of usage at multiple time stamps.
I myself watched the server for the last 2 days and you were at the top all the time with about 80% CPU usage all the time.
Note that it's not a personal issue. All users are entitled to use the server that's all.

WildChild

I've not been able to connect to the RDP since yesterday, its showing -

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license. Please contact the server administrator."

I've raised a ticket for the same but still no reply, please look into it.

The ticket no. is #447529

Kai Hiwatari

I've not been able to connect to the RDP since yesterday, its showing -

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license. Please contact the server administrator."

I've raised a ticket for the same but still no reply, please look into it.

The ticket no. is #447529
Your ticket was opened 8hours ago (not yesterday)
And its fixed.

arga

read ticket #750290
please need fix asap
Post automatically merged:

still problem
ticket not replay
where staff

still can't login

rdp down again